Ang_

Dr Michael Miroshnik Girls...

I'm looking for experiences with Dr M and/or any before and afters. Ones on website aren't what I'm looking for. I really want him as my surgeon but wanting to know results before I arrange flights from bris to Sydney . :)

Hi ang I'm booked with him for 6th of feb- there's a few girls on here that dr m did and their result are great! :) he's a fantastic dr. I've had my first consult with Him and he answered all my questions and made be feel so comfortable.. What sort of results are you looking for? Ill send you a FR :)

I'm after a natural look... More fullness up top as my boobs have that slope so all my bras gape open. Don't know about sizing... Hopefully not too small. Just approved it thankyou :)

Have you been on his Facebook page? He's got alot of pics in there and I made my choice with him based on them :) I want the natural look that I can play down... But I also want them to look fake if I push them up :) if that makes sense. He suggested rounds for me to give me the upper fullness :) I used to be a DD when I breastfed so I want to be that again.. What size are you looking for? Like a c cup or...

I love his Facebook posts. Not to sure to be honest. My current measurements are either a 10D or 12C but ive been told CC are heaps different. I guess like a fuller D cup.

I love his Facebook posts. Not to sure to be honest. My current measurements are either a 10D or 12C but ive been told CC are heaps different. I guess like a fuller D cup.

Have you had a consult with him yet? They do it by phone if you live a fair distance away... Cost is $150 but that comes off your total bill at the end.. :) I'm so excited to be going with him, if you are waiting a while longer you can check out my results in a month :)

Hmmm so he doesn't give you a quote until you pay for your consult.?

I just did an online via email with dr tavakoli was atleast told the procedure required but I am waiting on quote had to provide a few details first. Any one know what hes general cost for lift and augmentation is . Im at two minds with tavakoli as I don't want a lift cannot relate to any of his patients pictures that have had lifts and he does have a pic of someone who had just an augmentation that I relate to and they look fine. The scars scare me alot.

All this info and their Web pages are bloody confusing.

Hmmm so he doesn't give you a quote until you pay for your consult.?

I just did an online via email with dr tavakoli was atleast told the procedure required but I am waiting on quote had to provide a few details first. Any one know what hes general cost for lift and augmentation is . Im at two minds with tavakoli as I don't want a lift cannot relate to any of his patients pictures that have had lifts and he does have a pic of someone who had just an augmentation that I relate to and they look fine. The scars scare me alot.

All this info and their Web pages are bloody confusing.

hi xcited_much! I have my BA with DR M next Tuesday. I'm having teardrop dual plane with a crescent lift on one side. Feel free to FR me and I can fill you in on costs :)

Hi alioop, awsome I shall im just totally struggling to get this all together as iv just moved out of state but want it done in nsw as they have the best surgeons and I know of ppl who have useed both tavakoli and miroshnik.interested to hear more about thetype of lift as I have never heard of it before. :)

Hi girls. I've been looking in to getting a breast augmentation. I have consultations booked for February with both Miroshnik and Tavakoli. I emailed them, as I live in Adelaide. Miroshnik's quote was $11,500 - $12,500 + GST for a BA. Tavakoli's was $10,000 + GST with teardrop being $1100 extra. I'm so excited for my consultations. If anyone here has had BA done by either doctor, I would love to see your results.

Im 158 cm tall, 54kg currently 10a :( Hoping to go for a full C or small D, but I guess I will find out at my consultations what they recommend.

Hi Bee :)

i am now roughly 3 weeks post op with Dr M. I went 375cc teardrop textured implant. Moderate profile dual plane. It cost me $12k all up. I was a very deflated B after bf 3 kids which became almost an A due to not much tissue left. My boobs are still yet to drop and fluff properly but he said these would be around a DD on me. To me they look like a D really but apparently they can get bigger as they drop? I am about 5"3 and 61 kg. can't wait to hit the 6 week mark so I can get fitted for a bra and see my size! I'll send you a FR and you can see my pics.

Dr M was lovely. Had no troubles with him. I live in Melb and flew to Sydney. Stayed up there with family for a week. I had my first consult via phone yesterday and will fly up again around the 3 mth mark for a face to boob consult! Haha

Also the 375 cc was the largest of 3 sizes he said he would offer me for my shape/size. So it narrows down your options and becomes a little less daunting. Don't be scared to tell them what YOU want though.

Does anyone know what his BA prices are like? i know Dr eddy Donna does them for about $8,800 excluding BL.

If you want to FR I'm happy to tell you how much mine are costing(BA with DR M next week) although I need a lift on one side so my costs are a bit more than just BA :)

Hi Rain,

am I able to FR you too? I'd be interested to see your results with Dr M.

Sure thing :)

my BA (I didn't need a lift) was $12 k. I wish he had given me the option of bigger and that I had pushed for it so go bigger!! Haha

can anybody tell me if they have had to go and have surgery due to eruptions of old implants with Dr, M Miroshnik or any other surgeon for that matter?