Sign in to follow this  
libby1

photo of latest addition to my makeover

It is on thigh / hip / side stomach. He is on compton road, woodridge at true markings. His name is ups. He is very talented. From gold coast its not far of highway. Take you maybe 30mins.

Kazza are you moving up here. We should meet up for cupa. He is my nephew and I can vouch his work is amazing.

We are Libby :D so excited, have a plan to get back mid year, moving back into my unit as tenants moved out I will do some renos whilst in their then sell up :D I can't wait to get out of this small regional town everyone knows your life and god forbid you go against the grain ;)

We will be intouch trust me I need no I want more work done coffee and tatt then a drink or two I think ;)

That's beautiful !!! I'm a huge tattoo lover and have nearly 20 hrs of ink on me. Do you have other tattoos Libby?

haha oh yes manyegirl I have a full sleeve I think you can see in some of my photos also an upper leg and foot/leg also lower leg, oh and back neck lol. so 6 all up, my sleeve was 30hrs all together, my foot and this new one were done by my nephew, he is 35 years old, the others were different tattooist, my husband has 2 full sleeves and a leg sleeve oh and hands haha, we don't drink but are addicted to ink, we are no where near stopping yet, im getting my back done in feb and hubby gets more booked for march. love love love art.

We are Libby :D so excited, have a plan to get back mid year, moving back into my unit as tenants moved out I will do some renos whilst in their then sell up :D I can't wait to get out of this small regional town everyone knows your life and god forbid you go against the grain ;)

We will be intouch trust me I need no I want more work done coffee and tatt then a drink or two I think ;)

that sounds great, he will give you a good deal kazza, do you like the style in my picture, that is his speciality but he does other stuff to, this kind like mine is all orginal he never does same tat twice.

Yeah Libby I love it, i know this maybe a strange spot but I would really like my left hand done and brought up just above my wrist, something similar design like to you, I not getting married so thought I could start the tat on my marriage finger as me being happy with me ;) anyway i will probably change my mind over the next few months....but we will touch base closer ;)

I think tattoos are as addictive as boobs. I'm going to book in for a new one soon. I was at the beach today and made sure to put sunscreen on my scars and tatts, didn't worry too much about the rest

Awww that's really really pretty ... I think it's gorgeous,it's placed well :)

my addiction is piercings , couldn't get nothing done here due to surgery but can't wait I'm get back dimple demand when I gets back home... It's my present to myself when I lose the 5kg I've gained lol ....if i can hold off that long lol

although have removed facial piercings due to my work I have kept my nose stud, belly , private place one n my 4 ear ones. I miss my libret tho n tounge ring fir naughty reasons but it was chipping up my teeth.