Sign in to follow this  
missblonde

CC

Hi Ladies.. its been awhile since I've posted anything.. i'm about 7 months post op now and have been having 3 monthly check ups with my surgeon as one of my boobs was taking awhile to settle in. It's much better now however its always been firmed than the other one. The other one is completely soft but this one is hard and I can feel the implant underneath and in my arm pit whereas I cant feel this on the other side. My last visit, my surgeon said that I had some minor CC however it would go away within a year.. but I have pain in this breast every now and then.. and i'm not really seeing any softening so i'm getting worried. Are there any ladies that have had CC and either had it go away on its own or had to go in for revisions please share their experiences with me? xx

I have something similar except my surgeon hasn't said if it's CC or not.

On my tighter side I get a little pain every now and then near my armpit.

I'm going to see my surgeon for my next 3 monthly installment too to see how things are progressing.

All the best, fingers crossed x

I go in for revision surgery for CC in feb! I am 5 and a half months post op. At my 3 month appointment my surgeon told me to keep massaging and hope it improves then come back again in December. I went back and it had gotten so much worse, rock hard and it hurts. To start off with I would just get stabbing pains around the top and my armpit side of the implant. He said that it needed to be replaced. Now my breast hurts a lot of the time and all the time when it is touched.