Sign in to follow this  
BreastDressed

Im an E CUP!!! Holy @#$% :) so happy!

So i went to Bras and Things (disappointed by the unsexy collection btw) and tried on a few different styles.

im 3 weeks post op so cant yet buy as im not sure whether will go larger or smaller when i D & F properly..

anyhow i fit into an E cup best!! DD is too small..

and here i was thinking i looked small in clothes somehow. i dont get it.. im thin though.. not wanting a Jordan or Pammy look but a bit out of proportion is nice. if i wear lower cut clothes or tight they look quite big though :)

did most of you get smaller or bigger when your breasts settled after a few months? :)

What size implants did you go? Can't help with your question (11 sleeps to go!) but my other half said he had no idea what cup size means so last night I put my sisters DD bra on and stuffed it with my teenage sons t-shirt (a shirt in each cup) and he spat his beer everywhere, told him not to get too excited I doubt 345cc is going to fill me out THAT much! Look on his face was priceless lol

If I was an E cup I reckon I would seriously fall over a lot haha

I first measured an E and then went into b&t to get fitted and the E was too small you could see bulge over the inside bra material thingy lol so tried and F on and fits fine... So I guess after my experience and my D&f I would say I got bigger ;)

I swear these bras n things girls have no clue .. B4 leaving phuket I got measured n the girl was telling me I'm a 30 DD n a 32 dd too... Think it depends on the bra as we'll .. All my bras are D cups n fitted perfect fly just band was always a little to big sometimes as I know my band is an 8 or 30 but impossible to find that. Neways my point is I bet I get measured now when home n they will tell me something ridiculous too lol

dr narupon measured me proper here n the nurses n I was just a big D cup naturally

b&t did my fitting and I love there bras, but they measured me as a 10e or a 12dd but in target brand I am a 10dd or 12d. I also went to bendon factory and I was a 10e or 12dd. so I think best to always just try them on, mine look big in tight clothing and in other clothing don't look big at all. but im happy and that was with 345cc.

15 days PO. I just measured myself using tape measure and online bra size guides which are all the same (burleigh, BnT etc). My measurements at the moment are 72cm (10) under bust and 93cm (E) around bust which sounds big.....but I am sure different bra brands will fit differently.....plus it is only early days....still weeks/months until I know my final size.

I am hoping that I will be a 10 DD as it will be much easier to find nice bras.

I measured online as a 14c then in bras n things measured (fully clothed) a 10DD. It was tight everywhere so she went and grabbed some different sizes and I was a 12DD (at 6 weeks). I was only able to wear that bra for around 2-3 weeks before I started popping out of it. I now have a comfort bra in a 12E which is a tight fit and 2 other bras from there that are a 12F. You are best to try on different and find out that way! Sizing guides are bullshit.

I got fitted at 6 weeks in their complete comfort bra as a 12D. I went shopping again at 5 months and bought a 14C. Similar cup size but the band on the 12D was a little tight.

I drool over the bnt sales but I can't bring myself to buy any just in case I need/want to upsize in the coming months.

I didnt get measured by the staff, i just went in with a bunch of different styles in DD and had to ask for Es and they fit perfectly.

soon will be one month post op so i guess can start wearing underwire bras and can go out buy some

still a bit firm feeling so i need time to D & F.. if i end up smaller hopefully no less than DD and if i end up bigger, well... thats alright haha i like the look and dont look 'fake' (ie Jordan)

how are u all progressing? getting used to men being hypnotised by boobs yet? hahaha

I didnt get measured by the staff, i just went in with a bunch of different styles in DD and had to ask for Es and they fit perfectly.

soon will be one month post op so i guess can start wearing underwire bras and can go out buy some

still a bit firm feeling so i need time to D & F.. if i end up smaller hopefully no less than DD and if i end up bigger, well... thats alright haha i like the look and dont look 'fake' (ie Jordan)

how are u all progressing? getting used to men being hypnotised by boobs yet? hahaha

hi hun, you don't have any photos up to check out your new asessts.

I'm nearly 6 weeks PO and the first week to two I was very swollen, once swelling went down I could fit my old F cup bras perfectly (which is the size I requested to be!) I think some girls get bigger and some kinda stay the same depending how stretched ur breast tissue was before implants. Mine have expanded heaps during Breastfeeding with 3 kids so my skin didn't have an awful lot of stretching to do. :)

So i went to Bras and Things (disappointed by the unsexy collection btw) and tried on a few different styles.

im 3 weeks post op so cant yet buy as im not sure whether will go larger or smaller when i D & F properly..

anyhow i fit into an E cup best!! DD is too small..

and here i was thinking i looked small in clothes somehow. i dont get it.. im thin though.. not wanting a Jordan or Pammy look but a bit out of proportion is nice. if i wear lower cut clothes or tight they look quite big though :)

did most of you get smaller or bigger when your breasts settled after a few months? :)

Wow an E cup that's awesome :) I am about 4 weeks post op and at first I thought they looked a bit too small but now I'm thinking hey they look a bit too big ha ha can't win no but mine are starting to drop and fluff out slightly still have a long way to go I hope mine don't get any bigger now cause I'm happy with the size my boob greed is gone and over the Xmas period I have put on a lot of weight so that might be why they look too big as well I'm going to hit the gym and work on that in a month or so and hopefully I will be just right when I'm happier with my weight :)