Sign in to follow this  
Ruby_Amber

Pregnancy post BA

Hoping to get a BA early-mid this year and planning a baby in December :-)

Wondering if anyone had had the pleasure of getting pregnant post their BA and how much their boobies changed?! I feel like I'm mad for getting them before a baby- but i also feel like it's now or never!!

sorry i forgot to mention also that your breast size will increase during preganancy and then will deflate after breast feeding and will still deflate even if u dont intend to breasrfeed(because of milk coming in then drying up) and if u have implants in it will probably make them sag alot more after deflation,my opinion is should def wait 

I haven't had implants done yet but I've got two kids and I would definitely wait!

without sounding rude, you'd be wasting your money.

I was an A cup pre #1 then a post baby. Up to D when fell pregnant with #2 was and E cup while breastfeeding now 'm back to a deflated C cup.

You fluctuate too much in pregnancies and would need them redone.

Best of luck!

Agree with the other girls! I've had 3 babies and my boobs where different every pregnancy and Ended up SO different post babies. I would totally wait. It's allot of money to spend to just have to re do them after having kids. Besides, you will love your pregnancy/breastfeeding boobs. So no point getting Beautiful fake ones yet :)

I was completely different to the other ladies but then again I had NOTHING to begin with!! 😁 I have breasted 3 babies and each time went up to a D cup and then back down to an A cup in between. They didn't really sag were just no bigger or any smaller than before babies. I am not sure what it would have been like with implants though and the extra weight??

oh gee! thanks so much for all the replies, i really apprechiate the honesty!

I know, it all makes sense in my head that impants pre baby are just a baddd idea.

I have little to no boob, lucky if im an A cup most days and i realise that would change if i got pregnant and then most likely shrink again.

i think ill go for a consult with Hamish and talk about it- i know its a waste of $$ on even the concult but i think i owe it to myself to be sure!

thanks again girls, you've been a great help xx

Hun just wait until you fall pregnant your boobs will get so big..I went from A to DD when I had my baby and then of course they were sucked the life out of from breastfeeding. I now had my BA and I'm a happy E.

I must be one of the only ones but my boobs stayed the same throughout pregnancy (X 2), they increased to a d Cup when bf but went back to the same size again afterwards.. I had a consultant in between my 2 kids & they didn't change.. My mum was the same..

My ps said it doesn't really make a difference to most of his clients in fact it makes the implants look better as they look fuller and more natural. He said if I did sag he's do a mini lift around the areola. Xx good luck.