Sign in to follow this  
sapphire19

HELP PLEASE!! Feeling confused re XHP

My surgery is booked for 6 days time and I was feeling excited about it, but then I kept reading stuff and now kind of wish I'd stopped looking up any more info.

My concern is I've been recommended XHP implants which scare me a bit. Every time I read anything on these they seem to be for people who are either quite narrow and want to squeeze extra CCs in or want that really fake look...and I fit into neither of these categories.

I'm hoping that I will just get the best of both worlds...the more natural breast shape I want to achieve (I'm getting teardrops), but with decent upper fullness (from the XHP). My CS is known for a more natural look, but I'm just really uncertain and worried I may not have explained the look I wanted very well. Is it possible to achieve a result where strangers on the street don't realise you've got implants with XHP?

If anyone can shed some light I would be really grateful :)

Thanks!! Xx

I have XHP teardrop implants, I too thought they would be sitting right under my chin but I went with my surgeons choice, you can see from pics infact they don't sit under my chin and to me I think they are natural no even suspects I have implants I can dress them up and out if i want and hide them as well if need be with a tight sports bra ;)

Have a look at my pics, you should be fine just go with your surgeons recommendations ;) xo

Agree with kazza. I have tear drop but mod profile. Mine are not really sitting any lower than kazzas so they just select on body type I feel. I just listened and went with surgeon. You have selected a good one so im sure you will be fine. You can always ring them and express your concerns.

I'm 2wks post op with Dr Rastogi and was offered 360 HP - I was SHOCKED. I thought after being on this forum that he would offer only a 250cc or similar. I'm very tiny, and didn't want to be too big.

I (and my anxious hubby) are so STOKED with the results. He really is amazing. My advice would be do whatever he thinks, he is so amazing at knowing what suits each body.

he even cut into my cleavage slightly so I have a CLEVAGE!!!!!! We are beyond happy with everything!!!!!

I'm 2wks post op with Dr Rastogi and was offered 360 HP - I was SHOCKED. I thought after being on this forum that he would offer only a 250cc or similar. I'm very tiny, and didn't want to be too big.

I (and my anxious hubby) are so STOKED with the results. He really is amazing. My advice would be do whatever he thinks, he is so amazing at knowing what suits each body.

he even cut into my cleavage slightly so I have a CLEVAGE!!!!!! We are beyond happy with everything!!!!!

Thank you newie-gal! That is very reassuring :) Glad you are so happy with results so far. I will just try and trust my surgeon and stop thinking about it (easier said than done!). How has your recovery been? That's so awesome about your cleavage hehe

Recovery has been easy as! No pain meds, not even panadol after surgery. Iv'e had the easiest time and have been able to do everything (helpful seeing as though I had surgery 5 days before Christmas!!) Dr Rastogi is awesome, uses the best techniques and anaesthetists and its just been so much easier than I had prepared myself for.

dont be anxious!!! You will be so happy with everything :)

Thanks for advice kazza and Libby :)

kazza yours definitely don't look like bolt ons - they look soft and great! Feeling a bit better about it

Yep you wouldn't even know they were implants, have dropped nicely and feel real as well now ;) as they soften I am getting boob greed hehehe wish I had of gone the 505cc ;) maybe next time lol!!!

I am a Dr R patient and would totally agree that you should trust his advice. That said, if you are worried I would definitely call his offices and seek reassurance! My advice is to be confident going into the surgery especially as it takes a while for your true results to appear and you will spend the next few months stressing. Good luck :)

I am a Dr R patient and would totally agree that you should trust his advice. That said, if you are worried I would definitely call his offices and seek reassurance! My advice is to be confident going into the surgery especially as it takes a while for your true results to appear and you will spend the next few months stressing. Good luck :)

Thanks Jamily :) I feel fine about my implant choice now. Just getting pre-BA jitters I think. I have sent you a FR as I would love to see your results - hope you don't mind :)

Thanks Jamily :) I feel fine about my implant choice now. Just getting pre-BA jitters I think. I have sent you a FR as I would love to see your results - hope you don't mind :)

Don't mind at all and have accepted your FR. Good luck tomorrow. You are in amazing hands - I just love Dr R and the nurses and staff at the clinic are gorgeous too. x