Sign in to follow this  
vlinder

scared now!

Hi ladies as I have had no replies to my post re- Dr. Sheree Moko I am now VERY worried to go ahead.

Surely SOMEONE has had contact with her?

I wonder if I should cancel my appointment with her?

ANY advice would be most welcome.

Thank in advance.

I agree with Bookedin. I had my surgery with Dr Robert Goldman here in Perth. I tried to do some research on him b4 my op but couldn't find a thing. I went through with it anyway, as I felt so comfortable with him in my consultation. He has done a fantastic job on me & I recommend him. You can now do a search on him here, as myself & now a few others have had their surgery with him. So just because you can't find anything on your chosen surgeon doesn't mean that you shouldn't at least give them a chance in a consultation. Good luck vlinder & I hope she is the surgeon you are looking for.

Much appreciated! I am so pleased to get your point of view, and I will keep my appointment.

And of course 'clicking' with your surgeon is very important.

There is a lot at stake , as my present implants are 36 years old and now leaking.

So, I need a replacement AND need a lift , which I like done at the same time.

Am 71 years old so a bit concerned about I all

Wow vlinder awesome effort on your 36 year old implants & can understand your concern! & yes, if you need them replaced & a lift, you may as well get it done in 1 op. I had a 4 in 1 op done back in Sept. Once again good luck & please keep us informed on how it all goes, including your consultation.