Sign in to follow this  
small@thewaist

aTTENTION Ladies who lift n into fitness ..

Hi ladies

when did you start taking your fat burners / weightless supplements after your BA?

Im 17 days lost op getting frustrated n keen to start taking my stuffs again .

Today ay I took my hair skin n nails stuff, vitamin c and spirulina. I wasn't given info regarding this so curious to hear from you guys.

Only didn't take fish oil n vit E yet as heard they can be a problem n I've read on real self so e surgeons say hold off for 1 month from them. ... Gimme strength lol

what types of cardio after 2 weeks did u resume ? I'm keen as a bean, n right now as I type I'm slow walking the treadmill for 40 min lol I feel so lame coz I'm use to my plyometrics n HIIT stuff lol I wonder if I'm allowed to bounce on my mini tramp ? ..prob not lol

I just started with a new PT and she wants me to get a letter of clearance from my PS before any chest weight resistant exercises. I don't mind doing that as at least I know what is safe to and that she is also aware of any limitations. Of course she is covering her butt, as it's her professional reputation on the line.

Im looking forward to getting a new lean and sexy body to go with my boobs.

I feel your frustration, I am missing the gym like crazy! I am not allowed to go back to anything cardio until after three months, and there are specific warnings from my PS about no bouncing until then. I have been avoiding the motorbike and jet ski, just in case. All I am allowed until the three month mark is treadmill walking and exercise bike. I have been walking my dog 7km every Sunday but still feel like I am doing nothing.

I started back on incline 4.5 tredmill and walked at 5.5 pace for 1 hr and started very light weights such as biceps, and standing on the wobble board for core . I worked legs squats, single leg squats and inner thighs. I also started small range sit up. Wearing 2 crop tops and a top with a crop top in it to avoid bounch.

I walked daily from day 2 post op onwards, then I Included training on my elliptical machine from 2 weeks onwards without the arm movement. I was back to walking, running and elliptical machine use a month onwards. I started running 3-4km then upped it to 5-10 km every couple of days from week 6 onwards. As long as the girls were double crop topped they felt super secure

Hey all.

God how annoying it is when you can't work out. I stopped working out prior to my BA which is next week and I feel like the Michelan man!

I normally work out 5-6 days a week inc crossfit ATM I'm doing yoga... And walking...Which I'm hating.

even worse my PS said I will have to avoid high impact workouts and boxing for 12 weeks after!!! But I can start walking when I feel right to do so, and legs etc I can start after four-six weeks.

So basically I will be a fat ass when I return to my gym.. However I shall have a nice rack ;)

Yep I'm hearing you ladies..... N my legs develop fast so I'm not going it get carried away with lower body stuff or I'm be big legs n upper boy nit matching I'm into proportion . N this light cardio feels like nothing hey lol n I did bicep curls with my 1.5 kg dusty old ass weights... I didn't feel strain so long I sit n keep pecs n all relaxed .

Arghhhh just getting frustrated n feeling like a Hefta delux lol

My surgeon just said do what feels right clearly no high impact. But if I over do it I will feel sore but no cause issues to the implants and def no pec work for 6-8 weeks. I'm back to work tomorrow should be interesting !

Hello there,

I was just curious if any girls here did hot yoga and how long you waited till after your BA to get back into it?

I started it a week before to loosen up some chest muscles and fell in love with it now I'm eager to go back...

However I just had my BA on Monday so obviously I need to wait but do I wait four weeks as recommended by my surgeon (that's how long I have to wait to start legs again) I'm just worried about the sweat? Should I wait longer? He said I couldn't get back into crossfit for 12 weeks

I was totally worrying myself sick before surgery, wondering how id go stopping my daily cardio and running. I work out 7 days a week!! I was so sad but to be honest I didn't lose much stamina after a month off, and now I can run up to 18km so I'm way fitter than before my BA. You'll be fine if you keep positive and remain determined.

I was totally worrying myself sick before surgery, wondering how id go stopping my daily cardio and running. I work out 7 days a week!! I was so sad but to be honest I didn't lose much stamina after a month off, and now I can run up to 18km so I'm way fitter than before my BA. You'll be fine if you keep positive and remain determined.

Did you only have a BA?? Are you back doing everything, or are there still things that you just note allowed??

I'm having a TT and BR\BL... I have worked so hard and I don't want to go backwards!!

I did my first pole dancing class this week (and first in 12mths) and had no trouble at all. I thought it may have been hard since I haven't really been doing chest exercises but since my arms are strong it was all ok. I had them sitting snuggly in 2 crops though to make sure they didn't go anywhere especially when upside down.

I did my first pole dancing class this week (and first in 12mths) and had no trouble at all. I thought it may have been hard since I haven't really been doing chest exercises but since my arms are strong it was all ok. I had them sitting snuggly in 2 crops though to make sure they didn't go anywhere especially when upside down.

oh thats good to know,i was worried about pole dancing as well i cant wait to get back in to it all and i will definatley be getting top quality crop tops to wear,im hearing lorna jane and berlei are the best