Sign in to follow this  
Poachedeggs

No idea what im doing!!!! Help!

Hi,

totally new to this. I have been reading all the threads and need a little advice. I have had a few referrals from a few different Drs. So far I'm looking at going through Somnio with Dr Veerawat.

• Has anyone else gone through somnio?
  • They say going through the hospital is cheaper, I have contacted PIAC and they seem $2000 more than going through somnio.
  • Does anyone have a website address of the hospitals direct?

I have never had surgery before so I'm a little nervous.

Also I'm not the type of person to just sit around for ten days afterwards and do nothing. While staying in Phuket for ten days was there anything worth while to do?

Any help is mucky appreciated

Thanks, Megan

Hi Megan, I was booked in with dr Veerawat but cancelled as he seems to hand out breast lifts and nipples free grafts like they are lollies on Halloween,

may I ask why u are looking into surgery in Thailand? Have u googled TCI parramatta?? They are basically the same price as Thailand. All up its only costing me $5999 for surgery, $400 return flights for me and hubby($200 each),$460 for accommodation. So pretty cheap.

as I said I was originally booked in for surgery with dr V, I kept my flights and accommodation in phuket, and had a little holiday lol.

Definately have a look :) soooooo many girls on here(like I mean LOTS)have gone to TCI for their breast implants and I'm yet to read a bad experience or botched job from any of their doctors.

Hey poachedeggs I also had mine done at TCI, they are fantastic. I was originally going to thailand as well but having it done in oz actually worked out cheaper and more convenient. Plus you can call them when you're not sure of something. Everyone there is so lovely.

Hi Poached Eggs,

I am too in the planning/ research stage and was going toward Dr V in Phuket through Gorgeous Getaways for my BA.

Everything I've read seems very positive.

I live in Jakarta so Phuket is easier for me to get to than back to Oz. I like the idea of staying a night in hospital, and being there afterwards if something needs checking. The thought of other women in the hotel gong through similar experiences I would find calming.

so much to decide before we even get to the fun part of exact sizes and placement!

Heather

Hi poached eggs. I am going through Somnio and am having surgery in Phuket on the 27th of Feb. Somnio have been fantastic so far and I am so excited. I love the idea of staying a night in hospital and being able to recover in a relaxing resort.