Sign in to follow this  
Heather ellis

Post Op Bras

Hi,

Even though I haven't booked my BA, I plan to have it done in June.

I am home in Oz at the moment on holidays (I live OS) and I'm pretty sure post op bras wont be in the markets! So thought I'd get them now and take with me even though I've read the Drs in Phuket give you a band to wear.

Any suggestions? Sizes? Do you just buy the size you hope to be?

Thanks!

I bought my Berlei post surgery bra from undiewarehouse.com.au for rather cheap, the best thing is that it clips in the front, which you'll need for the first couple of days post-op, since then I've just been alternating between the Berlei bra and the Kmart crops.

I bought my Berlei post surgery bra from undiewarehouse.com.au for rather cheap, the best thing is that it clips in the front, which you'll need for the first couple of days post-op, since then I've just been alternating between the Berlei bra and the Kmart crops.

I know my surgeon gives me a post op bra but I also plan on buying one of the brekie bras- they stock them at Myer now too :)

the only thing is they do come in D-DD sizing so I will wear my surgeons bra and then get the berlie one after.

I also have old lorna Jane bras that have stretched a little so I took the padding out of them.