Sign in to follow this  
PrincessAthena

dr narupon, dr sanguan, or dr boonchai for breast augmentation??

hi guys i would like to ask you something..

i just surfing through all forums and finally i decided to go to piac for breast augmentation, because most of the doctor in listed to isaps (international society of aesthetic plastic surgery)

there are 3 names that pops up in my mind..

- dr boonchai :confused:

- dr sanguan :confused:

- and dr narupon :confused:

they all have a good reputation, and i never heard something bad like dr v (who is always insist some girls to get breast lift, if not he would never do the surgery)

any advice, girls? because i already ask to piac to schedule me with this 3 doctors, but they rejected.. :(

i only can have a session with one of them, if im not satisfied then i can transfered to the another doctor..

but i just thinking, What if I am not so satisfied with one of the doctors, while the second and third doctor already had a full schedule.. so whether I should stay with one of the doctor, which I disagree with his expectation? :(

so who do you think the best?

i read from the testimonials on piac that dr rushapol is very good,is he?:confused:

and im looking for an apartment in phuket.. do you have any idea? because hotel is more expensive hehehe..

thanks a lot..:)

hi amie.. yeah PIAC is very annoying huhuhu.. but i'm thinking if i didn't agree with the first doctor at least i still can change my decision to the second doctor.. by the way, i'm thinking of dr rushapol for my upper blepharoplasty surgery.. i want a bigger eyes.. i'm asian by the way heeheheh..

hi dee envy!! i just booked with the same doctor like yours.. dr boonchai ;) for breast augmentation on middle march.. but PIAC hasn't confirmed yet.. there's a lot of dr boonchai in this forum.. :rolleyes:

btw, do you know whats the different of textured and smooth? also did you know are they gonna charge me more if i take different size implants? because my lefty is a bit more saggy and bigger than the righty.. (i ask you because you seems to know everything about PIAC and breast augmentation dee hihihi :D)

hi amie.. yeah PIAC is very annoying huhuhu.. but i'm thinking if i didn't agree with the first doctor at least i still can change my decision to the second doctor.. by the way, i'm thinking of dr rushapol for my upper blepharoplasty surgery.. i want a bigger eyes.. i'm asian by the way heeheheh..

hi dee envy!! i just booked with the same doctor like yours.. dr boonchai ;) for breast augmentation on middle march.. but PIAC hasn't confirmed yet.. there's a lot of dr boonchai in this forum.. :rolleyes:

btw, do you know whats the different of textured and smooth? also did you know are they gonna charge me more if i take different size implants? because my lefty is a bit more saggy and bigger than the righty.. (i ask you because you seems to know everything about PIAC and breast augmentation dee hihihi :D)

Hi no they don't charge extra for different size implants if you have one breast bigger than the other only thing charge more for is tear drop implants and PIAC only do textured implants

hi guys i would like to ask you something..

i just surfing through all forums and finally i decided to go to piac for breast augmentation, because most of the doctor in listed to isaps (international society of aesthetic plastic surgery)

there are 3 names that pops up in my mind..

- dr boonchai :confused:

- dr sanguan :confused:

- and dr narupon :confused:

they all have a good reputation, and i never heard something bad like dr v (who is always insist some girls to get breast lift, if not he would never do the surgery)

any advice, girls? because i already ask to piac to schedule me with this 3 doctors, but they rejected.. :(

i only can have a session with one of them, if im not satisfied then i can transfered to the another doctor..

but i just thinking, What if I am not so satisfied with one of the doctors, while the second and third doctor already had a full schedule.. so whether I should stay with one of the doctor, which I disagree with his expectation? :(

so who do you think the best?

i read from the testimonials on piac that dr rushapol is very good,is he?:confused:

and im looking for an apartment in phuket.. do you have any idea? because hotel is more expensive hehehe..

thanks a lot..:)

btw I got your pm but just haven't had a chance to respond as I have a lot to write so might do it tomorrow

hi minion mum and isthishappening.. can you guys explain to me what the differencs between textured and smooth?? sorry idk what's that.. thank youuu :)

Textured implants have a rough kind of feel to them and are a bit firmer the smooth hence the name are smooth feel and more softer natural feel to them even tho PIAC only do textured dr Boonchai had a smooth high profile implant in his draw of goodies it was more for cc size to try on rather than using them but was good to see difference between the both implants mine are textured and they feel soft as what my boob did pre surgery.

Yup, what she said lol.

PIAC only do textured, as they believe it minimises some of the risks.

Narupon had a few smooth ones in his try on stash as well. They seemed soft and more like what I 'thought' an implant would look like before I started researching.

Both my friends and mine feel very soft. Almost like they did presurgery....or like they would have if there was something to grab presurgery haha. Even my overs are surprisingly natural feeling.

Hi! Haha yep I've had 12 months to stalk piac! They say less chance off CC with textured, with smooth you can get rippling also. If your recommended teardrop textured play a crucial role in helping them not to rotate. Piac charge more for teardrop, more for dual plane and more if you go bigger than 500cc :) oh how I wish!! Excellent choice with Dr Rushapol for eye surgery! That's who will be lifting mine when it all goes south! Can't wait to hear what Dr Boonchai recommends! Have you thought of having both procedures at once though? If so I've seen some excellent Dr Rushapol boobs. Being a facial surgeon his stitching is awesome. Lovely faint scars. Good luck! X

oh thanks minion mum and isthishappening :)

hey dee envy, im going to reaearch again about dr rushapol.. hehehehe. because from what i saw on the PIAC website, he said that he prefers to do face surgery.. rather than body heheehe.. thank you dee!

Edited by PrincessAthena