Sign in to follow this  
mumO5

Bigger boobies

Hi mum05. So glad to see u back on here!!!!! I was just wondering how u were traveling. There was a girl on here wanting to see results of anyone who was rev a lift but didn't be one.Anywho, how much bigger Are you thinking? If u went much bigger do u think thAt your breast would sag again?? I think they suit u perfect but it looks like u've been bitten by the boob greed bug lol.

Thanks girls I am thinking maybe 600 cc ...I thought while im under again TT this time I may as well do them again but not to sure ....

How are all you girls anyway?

Amie I havnt been on for a while I went back to Thailand on 12th Nov for a family holiday for 4 weeks while there I went back to see Dr Boonchai for a 1 year checkup all good he said...I asked about surgery again as in TT this year and bigger boobs and he made a joke and said I will see you every year then ....he is so funny

MumO5

Woowee u go girl!!! Do PIAC have 600cc implants!! Hahahaha it will be a yearly tradition for u soon :) but good for u for getting a TT. When r u looking at getting that done?

Thanks girls I am thinking maybe 600 cc ...I thought while im under again TT this time I may as well do them again but not to sure ....

How are all you girls anyway?

Amie I havnt been on for a while I went back to Thailand on 12th Nov for a family holiday for 4 weeks while there I went back to see Dr Boonchai for a 1 year checkup all good he said...I asked about surgery again as in TT this year and bigger boobs and he made a joke and said I will see you every year then ....he is so funny

MumO5

lol I secretly wanted to go bigger or just maybe change to HP want more projection than size don't know I think I'm so used to them now to me I think they are shrinking my hubby reckons I'm nuts haha but then again since having my BA and only a D cup I'm finding it hard to buy bras and bikini tops that fit nicely so frustrating so I then think to myself gosh if it's hard now buying clothes and I walk out cranky as I'm an abnormal size in everything I then quickly change my mind about upgrading lol!