Sign in to follow this  
PrincessAthena

upper blepharoplasty in phuket.. any idea???

Hi Princesathena, it cost AUD$1000.00. I think a lot of Asian ladies have it done :) I don't check my messages these days on this site, but if you ask a question on this thread am more than happy to help as it arrives in my email. I had mine done in the last week of December so am about two weeks after surgery. The lines are a bit bumpy and red still, feeling a bit tight around the lid area but had very little bruising although a fair bit of swelling. I followed Doctor's advice regarding icing the eyes for two days as much as I could then applied heat. The doctor gave me two ice/heat packs so that I could apply them which was fantastic. My eyes currently look a different shape to what they were, but will settle down with time and continue to look better every day :) I am very glad I had it done!

Hi amy.. i just got my blepharoplasty done last thursday (at the same time with my breast augmentation and labiaplasty)

i got the upper blepharoplasty done under local anaestesia (and its very hurt, i can feel the doc cutting my skin, remove the excess fat, and i can feel the buring sensation, even i smell my flesh being burned) no, im not blind and everything is allright.. still swollen very high. And i see everything so blurry. So its better for me to only sleeping all the time until i get better ;)