Sign in to follow this  
Teeeleee

9wks post op and want lift

I'm almost 9 weeks post op I had over 375cc but I wish I had got a lift also they seem saggy to me I want them higher.

What are your opinions, I'll attach photos and how long should I wait before I do get a lift?

Hi teeeleee, did your surgeon mention that you might benefit from a BL as well as a BA? They still look AMAZING though honey. They are a great shape but I do see what you mean, they do sit a little low but that happens naturally the older we get! Give it time and maybe see what your surgeon says when you see him next :)

Hi love. I do see what u mean. Did u have some loose skin to begin with?? I think maybe ur surgeon would have been better to go unders so u had a bit more support for the implant?? I would talk about think with ur surgeon. He may be Able to help. I know that it u do voice ur concerns from day dot(especially so soon after surgery) they generally feel sorry for u And will do a revision and slash the cost(just a little I side tip I got told from the receptionist) xx

I had my surgery in Malaysia and I've just started a New job so can't take time off to fly back :( I think they look very natural, they look great In a bra but I guess I want them to look better without a bra. I will let my surgeon no how I feel and see what he says.

They look really nice but I think you could use a slight lift probably a benelli. I think you look great as is but the fact you are unhappy and your nipples are that tiny bit low sitting makes me say to get the lift. It all comes down to how we feel about ourselves it doesn't matter how many times others say how good we look if we are unhappy about something we likely won't be happy until we have changed that thing. I'm not sure what the wait time is after having a ba. Usually surgeons don't like to operate for a minimum of 3 months post surgery but some like to wait for 6. With me I was over a year post op when I started going on consults to get a lift so the waiting time was not a problem for me. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

I think they look great, I would wait until time and gravity take its toll further and do a lift later on down the track, right now they look awesome!

I agree with buttons, maybe a lift further down the track?

I think they look great but do know what you mean about wanting them higher... But maybe in time you could get a lift and redo? X