Sign in to follow this  
Sunnydex

New to this and petrified!

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a TT and BA. I have 2 children 7 and 10 and breasted them for over a year each. I am 34 years old 174 cm tall and weigh 64 kg with a medium frame. I have decided that this year I want to try and look my best so I can enjoy the next 10 years - I don't want to get to 50 and regret not doing it.

I want really natural looking boobs, I am currently a slightly droopy 12C and only want to go to a pert 12 D or DD. I am quite active and fit and think I may only need a mini TT to remove some droopy skin and smooth my stretch marks.

The down time is something that is really worrying me as I live in a small country town and really need to drive everywhere (even to take the kids to the school bus). I also ride horses and would be interested to know if anyone else out there does and how long they were out of action for. I am also incredibly nervous of something going wrong.

I would welcome any suggestions on surgeons as I have been looking at Dr Miroshnik or Dr Tavakoli. Looking forward to hearing from people (especially mothers) who have been in my position.

xo

hi and welcome, your first and best step was coming on this forum, it is truly a god sent, second is the 2 surgeons you are looking at seeing i have only heard great things about, so well done there, down time was great for me but everyone is different, i had little pain and was up cooking etc the very next day, i took it easy for a few weeks though as i didn't want any complications but still did everyday stuff at a slightly slower pace. i was driving on day 4 as i also had to get my boys to school bus, but i was ok short distances. the best thing i could advise you is make your appointment for consultation and go from there. best of luck.

Hi Sunnydex, I am having my BA in 7 days with Dr M. You're taller than me, but I'm also athletic build and have breast fed 3 kids. Feel free to FR me . I'm happy to share my experience so far with Dr Miroshnik (who is amazing!!) and you can follow my progress as if next week :)

Hi Sunnydex,

It's hard to know how you are going to recover until it's happening. I just had a TT with extensive muscle repair and hernia removal. I'm usually very fit and active and love running long distance, pilates, cycling etc., but I have found the recovery extremely exhausting.

I was up and driving within 8 days PO as I had no choice, it was fine for short distances but uncomfortable.

I have worked out with other ladies that it's the MR that is the worst part of a TT. If you don't need it then your recovery will be much easier.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi,

I'm all new to this aswell, I love reading peoples stories as they ask so many questions I would like to know also.

I was told 14 years ago to give up my horses due to my back, I did it 6 months ago and it was the hardest thing I have had

to do, this year its going to be about me and get my (well in my head) before pregnancy body back.

I still seem to have to loose, but I have a few weeks up my sleeve yet. I see the surgeon on Feb 25th, I so can't wait!

Well Looking forward to your story as we all go along this path.

Frankie

I am just over 2 months post op after a BA with Dr Tavakoli. I wanted natural looking breasts, from a small B to a full C. He showed me that I would need a bigger size to balance out my shape. I am now a D or DD (yikes) but they look perfect for me, not too big at all. They are still on their way to dropping and fluffing, but already look very natural. He is brilliant.