Sign in to follow this  
KatM

Surgeon for lower body lift, brachioplasty & thigh lift: Brisbane

Hi Everyone,

I've got a bit of a long story so apologies for the long post…

I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in Brisbane who is VERY aggressive/very experienced with skin removal post-massive weight loss. I've lost 95 kg over the last few years and I've already had a lower body lift (Oct 2011; 75 kg), brachioplasty & thigh lift (Feb 2012; 68 kg). I've lost even more weight now and I'm heading towards 60 kg and I still have SO much excess skin.

My body lift was great but the back has sagged (so I have major saddlebag issues) and I don't think my 2012 surgery had as much skin removed as could have keen - basically it jiggled like jelly from Day 1 post-op. With more weight loss the problem is just exacerbated.

I had my original plastics done in Sydney as I'm born/bred Sydney-sider but I now live and work in Brisbane so I'm looking for a more local surgeon...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

Kat

Hi there Kat, welcome!

I had my TT done by Dr David Chin, who's offices are in Auchenflower. He's very no nonsense and I can't say whether or not he's an aggressive surgeon as such (because I have no idea how to gauge that lol), but he did a fantastic job with my TT. He does say on his website that he deals with post-bariatric surgery. I would get in touch with him, his work has made me a very happy lady :)

Hi Kat,

May I ask who was your Sydney Plastic Surgeon? I am starting my research with the goal of having a lower body/thigh lift and neck lift in early 2015. I have heard wonderful things about Dr Michael Baldwin.

Kind regards, Ms Manly