Sign in to follow this  
Gecko105

Anyone had Dr Paul Quinn, in Subiaco, Western Australia?

Hi all,

I am new here on the forum! A bit about me - 34 years old, with two beautiful daughters. Pre pregnancy I had a nice bust (B cup, petite but nice!), but after two children and a bad experience with implanon birth control my breasts disappeared altogether. I technically measure a negative cup size! So, after 5 years, I am going to get my bust back!

I have booked an appointment with Dr Paul Quinn, as recommended by my GP. Has anyone here had him as a surgeon, and were you happy with the results? His credentials are fairly impressive, but I am a little nervous now that I have decided to go ahead with it all!

Look forward to chatting with you all :)

There is a member who had him and is thrilled with her results but I don't remember her username. She made a thread about him in surgeon locations I think maybe do a search of your ps name to find it. Hopefully she sees this thread and you can chat to her.

Yes, that was me! Paul Quinn is my surgeon & I'm 6 wks PO today, send me a FR & u can see my before & afters. He is such a great guy and Very fussy and particular so I felt very comfortable with him! U will def b in great hands! :)