Sign in to follow this  
Guest PinkFriday

My current breasts - can I show someone pics for advice?

Guest PinkFriday

Would I be able to show two pictures of my breasts now?

I'd like some advice on if you think there's hope for me to achieve the round fake look with what I have now?

Is it safe to post pics on my profile so that only friends can view it and it won't end up on google search?

Would I be able to show two pictures of my breasts now?

I'd like some advice on if you think there's hope for me to achieve the round fake look with what I have now?

Is it safe to post pics on my profile so that only friends can view it and it won't end up on google search?

i would create a private album that's what I did :) ill send you a friend request and you can have a look at my "before" photos.

Sometimes girls require a lift if there's alot of sag, but also a bigger implant can help.. All depends what the professional dr says.. Have you chosen a surgeon yet? Or spoken to any?

Guest PinkFriday

I've just accepted your request and made an album. Let me know what you think.

Im seeing tim brown next week then dean trotter on 4th of feb

I'll let you know how it goes

Guest PinkFriday

Oh good! :)

How much would a lift cost? Thats an extra add on to the augmentation yeah?

Guest PinkFriday

Oh thats okay I suppose. Imagine if I went with a Toorak doctors theres no way I could afford like 30k-40k

My doctor wouldnt give me two referalls on the one day. Now I have to go to another doctor and get one because ARC want the paperwork sent back by next week.

What's ARC? Oh geez that's a bit rough. I walked into my doc surgery with a list of 6 PS that I wanted referrals for and he wrote them all out for me hahah, I was armed!

Do the surgeons need referrals? How bizzare, it's elective surgery. I didn't get a referral and my BA is in 5 days... Gee I hope he's not expecting to get one from me on the day or something!

Guest PinkFriday

Yeah Amie I have no idea why she couldnt write two different referals on the same day. Its a bit of a time waster when Im already busy with Chiro appointments. I sent off the paper work for my consultation with Dean Trotter. Hopefuly they get it on Monday or Tuesday.