Sign in to follow this  
dee envy

Two months, three weeks and 6 days!!

I just ordered all my supplements, bio oil and antiseptic online!! Ohhh makes it so more real.. Don hoping you read this, I had no bloody idea after scrolling through a million band aids etc what to get for scar tape and what are the waterproof dressings called?? Your expert advise needed.. After reading all your past advise I plan to tape for a long while! :)

I've bought zinc tablets, Swiss hair, skin and nails, arnica ( still looking) and vitimin c. Am going to start the Swiss now and zinc and arnica post BA I think.. Yes and got the poo pills ready to roll! I take bepanthan everywhere KP! After 4 kids never leave home without it ;).. Just need to sort out extra grannie bra( think ill buy the one KP87 did) and scar tape and waterproof bandages. Might get a few ice packs to pop in the freezer too.. Thailand bloody hot! Can't be good for swelling.. Going to drive hubby mad between now and then! My hands are itching to pull out the suitcase!!! Bloody ridiculous I know ... Xx

I started taking zinc and vit c the month before, I stopped zinc the day before and am not allowed to start taking again until 2 weeks post op. other than the waterproof dressing dr Jib put on and took off I haven't redressed the wound as I've started bio oil today. I didn't take I've packs and didn't really find them necessary, however I know lots of girls that loved them. Dee I had all my BA stuff packed in my suitcase and stored under my bed about 6 weeks pre op haha, couldn't help myself!