Sign in to follow this  
Amy E

breast lift girls I need some reassurance:/

Hi iv recently sent pics away and have been told a ba with bl will be required for optimal results. This is ok iv bf three kids for a long time and its only a mikd sag with my nipple still above fold. But after searching tge net for some comfort and reference photos im feeling a bit **** and hesitant. The results are a little under whelming im questioning whether id be happy throwing 18000 into something I won't be happy with. Do I have unrealistic expectations? Its not the scar! Just the shape and general size an outcome. I want them to look like an augmentation not droppy still or odd shaped or to small.just nice out of proportion natural but still full in the top.

Can anyone shed some light on this or offer some before and after pics for a reference and reassurance im feeling a bit like the wind has been knocked out of me. Iv seen many a bresst that they didn't have a lift and although they sat a little lower than ur average ba still had a nice shape to them. I found myself saying if thats all ill get for 18 g ill just live with what I have but this sorta depresses me as iv wanted this for so long its killing me and im so unhappy with myself.iv managed to maintain a good figure but after going to an E whilst feeding and now a deflated c I just feel like **** and hate my partner even looking at me.i walk around with confidence but inside I feel like my days are gone and not sexy at all.

I don't know what kind of reassurance u are looking for but I had a BL with my BA & I'm very happy.

However my nipple did rest below my crease. I breast fed one child for 16mths & had no sag before pregnancy, I was a 14D. Feel free to FR me however I still have tape over my scars.

I was also told by 3 PS that I needed the lift & love the shape I now have & I don't have the lose skin that sat at my arm pits when I pushed them up in bra & wore spaghetti straps.

U say u don't want to spend 18k but u really hate ur breasts. Did u mean the extra few k for the lift & still get the BA?

My advice is get a few opinions & prices. I'm in Melb if ur also here & need recommendations.

I've also had a lift and couldn't be happier with it. They sit high and perky just as I wanted. I have before and after pics. I know I wouldn't have been happy with getting larger implants without a lift to compensate. Some girls are able to get away with that as an option.

Hi mytwostaffords. Scars are cool and even the money

I just want to know that they will look really good just having problems relating to pics as I find mine ok deflated but ok

I've just stopped feeding about 3 months ago I dry up pretty fast as I have a ridiculous metabolism . I'm 172 cm 52 kg so I'm a bean poll lol hence the major size drop in my breasts. I just wanna see promising good results . My sister inlaws are great she had a b/a n b/l . But she had nothin no breast tissue so I suppose I find that as a hole result before to after they are fantastic but just not what I completely envisioned. My main worry is shape and that all my reference photos are b/as not b/ls and this worries me . I think for me it's that I don't want to spend 18g on it and then be unhappy I want to be able to be happy with the results . And because I can't find any b/a b/l pics I like I'm a lil worried.

Hi tw2506

From what I can see yours are a fantastic shape

May I ask what you payed. What size you were before implant. And we're you limited to what size u actually were able to have and if so why? It's been hard to as I'm In wa right now have been for the past few months and I'm hell bent on not having one here. Just personal reasons.