Sign in to follow this  
_Bee_

Travelling interstate for breast augmentation

Hi girls

I live in Adelaide, looking at travelling to Sydney for BA surgery. I have consultations booked for Feb with Dr. Miroshnik and Dr. Tavakoli..

I'm looking for some information from others who have travelled interstate for the surgery. Just general things I am wondering, like how long should I expect to stay in Sydney? How will I go with the flight home? Do I have follow up appointments with Doctors in Adelaide? Etc.

thanks in advance x

Hi _Bee_, I have my BA with Dr Miroshnik in 5 days!! I'm travelling to Sydney from Regional Queensland. I have my pre-op appt on Monday (day before surgery). They told me I only need to stay for 2-3 days. So I head home on the Friday. He does post op appointments over the phone. But I will have my 6 week check up in person, as I will be in Sydney then anyway.

Not sure how the flight will go? I can let you know next week :)

Feel free to Send me a FR :)

Hey Hun. I'm flying from melb to Sydney, next week for my BA. I'm staying for 3nights after my surgery, have a check up 2days after and will have to take my dressing changed 1 week post op from a nurse back home. I plan on flying back to Sydney maybe 6weeks post op, just for the day for a check up, then probably not until 1yr. I think, u can just send photos to ur PS I stead of flying back and forth.

Oh, thanks girls. I sent you a FR Alioop. I am interested in hearing about your experience! So, staying a few nights sounds good! I'll make it a one week holiday :) and I will probably fly back for the 6 week check up also :)