Sign in to follow this  
Emlou

TCI - BA with Dr Peter Val

I'm hoping to get my BA done through Dr Val at TCI and was wondering if anyone else theirs done with similar stats to myself?

I'm 28 with 2 kids (2&4)

I'm 53kgs and approx 160cm

My breasts are quiet deflated from pregnancy and breastfeeding and feeling really self conscious of my body at the moment. Prior to kids I was a 10DD and now would barely be a 10B.

Thanks in advance lovely ladies ?

I'm getting mine done with dr Val on 18 feb and our stats are similar :) I have 3 kids though, 4 cm taller and weigh a few kgs more.

I am coming from brisbane & having back to back consult & surgery next day so I haven't actually met him yet.. So it probably doesn't help you much right now..

Thanks ladies. I have since been referred by Dr Val to Dr Dona as he believes I would benefit from a BL and BA which sucks. I had a quick look at your pre op pics Barbiegurl21 and mine are quiet similar to yours. Was anything mentioned to you about a BL? I am just curious as I would do anything to get out of the BL and just get the BA. Have accepted both FR ? Nice to meet people you are in similar situations with :)

Thanks ladies. I have since been referred by Dr Val to Dr Dona as he believes I would benefit from a BL and BA which sucks. I had a quick look at your pre op pics Barbiegurl21 and mine are quiet similar to yours. Was anything mentioned to you about a BL? I am just curious as I would do anything to get out of the BL and just get the BA. Have accepted both FR  Nice to meet people you are in similar situations with :)

did they offer you teardrop implant??

Hi reheani! No didn't offer tear drop just pretty much told me that I would benefit from a BL and referred me to Dr Dona. I would love not to have to get a BL and I have seen photos of others that have worse sag than mine and they are just getting a BA so it's confusing. I know we are all different but it's confusing.

Sorry MrsButt I must have missed your reply.. I live in brisbane & i'm making the trip down for my consult the day before I'm booked in for surgery so I hope they don't say I need a lift after all that, leaving 3 kids at home with hubby and wasting a lot of money on my stay etc... Geez I should prob ring and ask them what is the procedure if that is the case.. I have been looking at everyone pics on here that sound similar to me and I think I may have the saggiest (saddest) looking boobs to date :( so freaking out a little!!

did you go to a consult at TCI already? I have only sent photos in and had correspondence via email really.. Spoke briefly on the ph to a lovely lady can't remember her name though but possibly needing a lift wasn't mentioned to me just that I would need a slightly larger implant. I do have a lot of extra skin as u can see and my breasts have already stretched from pregnancies but I don't have much tissue. I'm hoping the implant will make my stretch marks less visible?? Anyone had visible stretch marks and had them fade after surgery?

Thanks ladies. I have since been referred by Dr Val to Dr Dona as he believes I would benefit from a BL and BA which sucks. I had a quick look at your pre op pics Barbiegurl21 and mine are quiet similar to yours. Was anything mentioned to you about a BL? I am just curious as I would do anything to get out of the BL and just get the BA. Have accepted both FR ? Nice to meet people you are in similar situations with :)

Oh that sucks !

Did you have a face to face consult with Dr Val for him to be able to at least see your breasts in real life ?

No I wasn't even offered a consult really just referred and Dr Dona has also recommended a BL with BA so if it's recommended I will have to do it! May as well do it right the first time I guess ha ha. Just means I won't be getting it done as soon as I would like :(

No I wasn't even offered a consult really just referred and Dr Dona has also recommended a BL with BA so if it's recommended I will have to do it! May as well do it right the first time I guess ha ha. Just means I won't be getting it done as soon as I would like :(

So this was all done over email? The recommendation for a BL as well as BA? Yes exactly, I would definitely be listening to their recommendations and doing it right the 1st time. Do you have post photos up?

So this was all done over email? The recommendation for a BL as well as BA? Yes exactly, I would definitely be listening to their recommendations and doing it right the 1st time. Do you have post photos up?

Yeah all done over email. Yes, recommendation for both. I know! So just want them done and I'm not patient, when I want something I want it straight away :/ not yet, I can't work out how to put them up as I'm on my phone...

Yeah all done over email. Yes, recommendation for both. I know! So just want them done and I'm not patient, when I want something I want it straight away :/ not yet, I can't work out how to put them up as I'm on my phone...

When I uploaded from my ph the upload page popped up in a new window ~ maybe you have to allow pop ups to be able to do it? X