Sign in to follow this  
sweety

need help with either round orn teardrop

Round and tear drop are really an individual thing depending on the look you want. Your surgeon will discuss this with you. Take pictures of results you are looking for. I personally liked and got tear drop.

Like the others have said it's personal preference. I thought teardrop from the outset, but after looking at PS galleries found that I really liked some of the results with rounds and conversely didn't like some of the results with anatomicals. I think a lot of it comes down to what might look better with your natural shape. I would suggest looking at lots of galleries to find examples of the shape and size you really like. Your surgeon should be able to advise how to achieve a similar result.

I have rounds and at the moment I'm really hating my side profile. Not sure whether I haven't given them enough time. It's been nearly 9 months!

I'm starting to wonder whether I'll be better off with teardrop but I don't know whether my surgeon does these. Guess I'll ask next time I see him!!

Needing revison are u going to the same PS?? If so, he doesnt do them :(

what arent u liking about ur side profile. U poor baby xx

Yes going back to the same. I didn't think he did them.

The side profile is all wrong, especially on the side with its higher and firmer. If I could get a decent pic is show it to you!

My nipple looks a little low on the breast and I don't have that nice slope. Maybe I'm just being too critical. ..

I really like both lol but imagine myself getting round. Hope you get all fixed up! Is he doing the revision for free?

Oh Lover I tried to inbox you back but it said your inbox is full!

:)