Sign in to follow this  
kashka

Last weekend as a AA cup :)

Hello all.

Monday morning is my BA, I still can't get my head around the fact in less than 48 hours I will have breast implants. It feels so surreal, I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time and almost teary (in a good way) because this has been such a long time coming for me and I feel it will really make a big difference to me mentally as well. At the moment I have tuberous breasts and am hesitant to date and have sex with guys as I'm embarrassed of my chest.

But to think in less than two days my world will be different is such as an amazing feeling I can't help but be so exited that I almost want to cry. To me this means more than just a nice set of breasts- it means fixing a congenital deformity where my breast never developed properly during puberty, they are quite droopy and my chest muscle is quite prominent... I'm so so excited just to have "shape" and feel like a real woman.

I also want to thank each person on here for their advice, responses and own experiences... I feel like I've learnt so much from the girls on here and their experiences and it has really helped in me out, so thank you.

Yes i cant wait yo meet you too Bozogirl23 :) it will feel odd because I've never seen you but we've been chatting on here for months!

Are you all packed and ready?

I feel so nervous because i feel like the day has just all of a sudden arrived! Im like, ok so I'm getting this and this size, i need this this and this ...

Cant wait for monday eeekkkk :) :)

Yes i cant wait yo meet you too Bozogirl23 :) it will feel odd because I've never seen you but we've been chatting on here for months!

Are you all packed and ready?

I feel so nervous because i feel like the day has just all of a sudden arrived! Im like, ok so I'm getting this and this size, i need this this and this ...

Cant wait for monday eeekkkk :) :)

i know, it is weird, I've never met anyone off the internet before lol How will I know it's you? I've seen your boobs but you can't walk in with no top on haha

No, haven't packed at all, i think I'm in denial! Trying not to think about it so it goes faster. I am ready to hit the anaesthetist up for some heavy drugs for my neck/shoulders that will actually work for me, feel a bit bummed out about that when I should be super excited instead!!

Wow Kashka! Everyone has a story, but your is truly one that new boobs will change your life dramatically! I wish you so much luck and can't wait for you to embrace a new wonderful confident life on 'the other side'! XX

very excited for you too Bozogirl! 2 more sleeps girls! And I will be right behind you Tuesday :D

Best of luck to you two Kashka and Bozogirl23 for Monday and for Alioop on Tuesday. I'm on Monday too. Pre-op consult is at 11.45am and then straight into surgery. I haven't packed yet. My sister is on her way to my house now to drop her daughter off and I'm wondering if I can give her all of my bras now and get away with no bra for the rest of the weekend. I have my Ah Bras ready so I guess I can. 43 hours and counting :)

Best of luck to you two Kashka and Bozogirl23 for Monday and for Alioop on Tuesday. I'm on Monday too. Pre-op consult is at 11.45am and then straight into surgery. I haven't packed yet. My sister is on her way to my house now to drop her daughter off and I'm wondering if I can give her all of my bras now and get away with no bra for the rest of the weekend. I have my Ah Bras ready so I guess I can. 43 hours and counting :)

Good luck to you too RAARAA!!!! I'm packing to fly to Sydney and it feels weird not to be packing bras! Haha!!

Thank you everyone!!! It's so crazy :)

yes I can't wait to have nice boobs and just fit into tops and omg everything!!!

Good luck RAARAA and Alioop for your surgeries :)

Bozogirl23- will you be there at 8am too?

Im going to be in a black button up top and I'm gonna have my hair braided I'm blonde and 5'4 and I'll be with my mum who is blonde too hahaha

I'm assuming but could be wrong, that as you are getting a lift aswell that you would stay in hospital a bit longer? On my info sheet it said 3 hours roughly from entering to exiting and I think BA takes an hour, so we should cross paths I hope :)

I will just tell them that I need to see how good your boobs look before he touches mine haha

i think tonight is going to be the longest night of my life!

I'm just getting a straight BA, no lift :)

i hope I do see you!!!

Also... This may sound weird but what kind of pants do we wear to surgery? Like it has details about tops etc but I don't know if I should wear shorts or loose pants? Or do they pop you in a surgical gown and undies?

Yes even if I'm out of it come and check mine out hehehe