Sign in to follow this  
chiwee

BA in March. But Bellini or lollipop!?

Hi

So it's decided I'm going to have implants with a lift I'm March. Will be talking about the date with the PS Monday, but there are spots so yay!

Anyhow as I'm traveling out of state for a lift we will decide I guess which one the day before at a consult.

Which lift is the best? I've read Bellini/round is good but can make you look flat sometimes? Or should I just go the lollipop?

:)

I personally haven't had my lift yet bit going with a lolli pop scaring is more as you have and extra line vut as I seen results seem to be more pleasing and if you read up on benneli it is not as good and only used for certain types if breast issues ill try get the info I read and post a link :)

http://www.realself.com/question/lollipop-benelli-breast-lift-sagging-breasts

Lots more reviews and ps opinions.if you have symmetrical bressts mild sag and want a natural shape plus your nipple sit above crease this lift is ok but can omly tighten so much I think its a lift of 2cm.the type of lift should be advised by your acting ps they should know whats best :)