Sign in to follow this  
KiwiSez

4 1/2 month progress photos inside

Hi ladies!

So I haven't been on here in a while, no excuse except for me just being useless.

Quick update:

Still haven't told anyone, except for a guy I hooked up with a while ago but that's because he saw the incision lines! (yuck haha)

Healing pretty fantastic, love my shape, still really insecure in a bikini because I'm paranoid people will be able tell that they are implants!!!

Still concerned about my incisions/scars, I feel like they haven't healed 'clean'. The incision lines seems to be fading but there is a lot of discolouration surrounding it! I've attached a bunch of photos, I would love everyone's opinions!!

Feel free to pop over to my profile to check out my before photos, I believe you may have to send a FR but that's no problem.

Oh and as you can tell, I started to develop pretty shocking stretch marks on the lower part of my breasts, started about a month or so ago, when they started dropping in to place. I guess I'm just unlucky and have skin that is easily prone to stretch marks! (I use bio oil every night to no avail!)

x :)

post-4719-140437355025_thumb.jpg

post-4719-140437355032_thumb.jpg

post-4719-140437355041_thumb.jpg

post-4719-140437355048_thumb.jpg

post-4719-140437355056_thumb.jpg

Hi KiwiSez...I think they look great. I had that discolouration thing too with my Caesar scar - the scar itself is skin colour and barely visible, but I had some purplish skin either side of incision in places. Most of it is gone now and the bit that's left is very faded (my son turned 2 in Oct). I would imagine it will continue to fade over time, but worth getting checked if you're worried. Bummer about your stretchies, but at least they're on the underside and I don't think they detract from your great result. Wear your bikini with confidence I say :)

Your profile/shape is aaaaamazing!

Have you tried hydrocolloid or silicone scar strips on your incision sites? A lot of people here and in other online BA communities rave about them and they apparently work even on older scars. I actually think they look quite good, but you know your body and how it heals, so I can understand the concern. As for the stretch marks, all you can do is moisturise moisturise moisturise (cocoa butter is my personal favourite - though my stretch marks are not on my breasts). They should fade a lot as time goes on. :)

hi kiwisez.. i got my stretch mark in my boobs when i'm pregnant about 5months, and getting worse as the pregnancy get bigger.. from what i read, they still can fade if they're still red.. but when they already white, it's mean you're late..

so you still have a chance to make it fade away..

by the way i used bio oil, palmer for stretch mark, vitamin E , l'occitane shea butter, but they're all doesn't work as what i want..

and then i changed into CLARINS stretch mark control (white tube) for like 1year, and they're disappeared now. my boob's skin now back to normal.. just like the way before it engorged, no stretch mark..

good luck!

Hi kiwisez, your boobs look great! I had the same thing re scarring and it has faded considerably now. The majority of the fading has happened from 6months post op. I still have the discolouration and it looks a lot worse when I'm cold etc. as for the stretch marks they too will fade but I'd start with something now (I don't recommend bio oil) I use organic rose hip oil on my scars, not my stretch marks as they're faded already and my skin breaks out too easily.

I had forgotten how supportive everyone is on this forum! It's so fantastic!!

Sapphire, thanks for telling me about your caesarean scars! It's good to know that they fade… I wish I wasn't so impatient! I sometimes toy with the idea of getting laser scar therapy, but obviously it's still too soon for that!!

Astronomy, thank you for the lovely compliment! I tried ordering Kelo-Cote off eBay a couple of months ago but it never arrived so I had to get a refund! I haven't looked into getting anything since then.. With the strips I thought that I couldn't use them cause it was too late! Silly me! I definitely need to look in to ordering something instead of just complaining about it!

Princesathena, ohh thank you for that! I'm definitely going to try Clarins! Hopefully I can kick these stretch marks before they turn permanent!

Mrs B, thank you! Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of bio oil because it doesn't seem to be doing anything.. Figured I'd just finish the bottle anyway!

I had totally forgotten about Rosehip! I'm definitely going to pop down to the health shop tomorrow and see if I can find some! Hopefully it will at least help with the stretch marks! I look like edward scissorhands has had a go at me haha!

Thank you Oxigen! I know they will fade…. I'm just so impatient and since I can't do much about them I like to have a good moan haha! I have existing stretch marks that have completely faded but they are now grooves in my skin of my breasts, they are quite deep ones so I'm paranoid these new ones will get the same idea!

Thanks Reheani! I didn't know what size to go with until the morning of my surgery! I was thinking in the range of 320-400cc, my surgeon said 350cc, with slightly more in the right breast and I was just like Ok boss! Go for it! I'm really happy I listened to him!

Kiwisez they look fabulous! Your surgeon has done a great job and they look just perfect on you! I agree with. Sapphire, my c-section scar was the same, and now you can hardly notice it! Stretch marks will also fade :)

you must be so pleased with your results!!

My incisions look the same. Sucks, but I guess we just have to be patient. Most scars take a few years to properly heal and fade. They don't look that bad though.

As for the stretch marks, maybe try 'Palmer's cocoa butter for stretch marks'? (The pregnancy one) I'm a midwife and a lot of women find that effective with their expanding breasts and tummies.

Hi hun! You look amazing! The stretch marks will fade with time! I had laser treatment on my scars from 2 months onwards. I think I have had 3 or 4 now! I was having a 3 month break but it will be a little longer now! I would contact your surgeon and ask how soon you can start laser treatment. My scars look pretty good now!

Wow they look great. You should get yourself a new hot bikini and enjoy your new boobs. I was at the beach today and noticed many girls with implants. You just smile st each other and keep walking. It was great. I think I have developed a bikini obsession. Considering I hadn't worn one for over 20 years I'm making up for lost time.

Zinc zing n more zinc... In my culture we use the zinc cream n coconut oil topically together. N take zinc tablets n vit c ... All women in my family during pregnancy n none have visible stretch marks. My gma always says zinc zinc. When I was going thru puberty n I got those lil hip stretch marks my gma made her concoction for me in a jar with the stuff like bepanthen. It lightened them n now that I'm older can't see em either , n used them on my boobs too when I grew some lady lumps .

Kristykiana, I see that you're booked in for a revision due to CC! What a bummer! I hope it all goes well for you :) I bet it will be less scary the second time around! Will you stay the same size?

But yeah I think I will look into laser therapy! I guess it just depends how much it costs :) Don't want to spend an arm and leg haha.

tw2506, well that's the thing! I ordered all these UH-MAZING biknis from Victoria's Secret but I've only worn one of them once! I know I'm just being silly!! Maybe once I get a little more used to them, and used to having them out in a bikini I will feel less self conscious! We are going through a massive heat wave at the moment so it makes sense to start putting them to some good use! :p

small@thewaist, I actually have a two unopened bottles of zinc tablets that I had forgotten about until you reminded me! I bought them to help with the healing as well haha.. Totally forgetful! I'll need to set a daily reminder to take it! Hmm Derma rolling.. Is that the tiny needles? It promotes cell regeneration from bringing blood to the cells??? Is that right? I don't know much about it!

Oh wow! 12months is pretty good!

I'm a 10E now, I was around a 10B, not 100% sure since I had started loosing weight (and of course it mostly went from my boobs!) and didn't get sized before surgery :)

Hi Hun

I haven't had my BA yet but I have had 3 kids whom I breast fed and I also have incision scars from surgery to have my gall bladder out so I feel your pain but the scars & stretch marks do fade and I second the zinc and rose hip oil but we all heal differently, so I hope you find one that works for you and of course time will help heal. We can be our own worst enemy at times so remember to smile & think positive :-)

ps I think your boobies look fantastic and I'm after a similar look :-)