Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

Is this normal? Feeling bummed.

I am 6/7 weeks post op now. When I first got my BA, I felt like my breasts were HUGE. Everything I wore, accentuated my breasts and I felt like I was all boob, all day long.

Now, I don't even think it's noticeable that I have had a BA and I just feel normal. I don't feel the same clothes accentuate my figure like they did a few weeks ago.

Is this my perception adjusting to my new body or are my breasts shrinking?

I talked to to my husband yesterday and he thinks they are huge and the perfect size, any bigger and it would of been too much. I am wishing I went around 700cc :o

I know exactly how you feel! I feel as though mine are small on my frame now! Over time we just get used to them and they become normal to us! I know I will upgrade definitely one day but not until I need another revision!

Yep im in the exact same boat too, 6 and a half weeks post op. The first few weeks i thought they were the best thing since sliced bread and couldnt stop looking at how awesome they were. Now things are back to normal, im totally used to them and thing they just look like normal boobs. The one thing i have found that helps is going back and looking at your pre op pics and then look at your current pics, you will be amazed and get that great feeling back again :)

Totally normal in my opinion :) you get used to the size, just as you were used to being smaller before and so they seemed huge when you first got the ba done. It's crazy that you ladies who have huge ones still think they're small lol

For me once the swelling started going down and they dropped and fluffed I thought I looked smaller even though I gained a cup size. I think it's because my upper pole went down drastically. Hopefully when I get my rounds I get to keep my upper pole this time.