Sign in to follow this  
Alioop

24hrs to go!

Well it's finally time! Admission time is 12pm tomorrow and I now have 24hrs left with these awful saggy 10b skin sacks.

I am not one bit nervous! I'm not sure if that's due to over excitement! or if it's just that Dr M is so darn good and makes me feel so at ease "Just leave it in my hands" he said at my pre-op appointment this morning...."you will look amazing, I promise!"

So one more sleep and I'm excited beyond words. I'm looking forward to being the new confident me!

To all you amazing girls on this forum - you all ROCK! It's a sisterhood that Im so lucky to have found and be a part of!

See you on the other side :D:D:D

Well it's finally time! Admission time is 12pm tomorrow and I now have 24hrs left with these awful saggy 10b skin sacks.

I am not one bit nervous! I'm not sure if that's due to over excitement! or if it's just that Dr M is so darn good and makes me feel so at ease "Just leave it in my hands" he said at my pre-op appointment this morning...."you will look amazing, I promise!"

So one more sleep and I'm excited beyond words. I'm looking forward to being the new confident me!

To all you amazing girls on this forum - you all ROCK! It's a sisterhood that Im so lucky to have found and be a part of!

See you on the other side :D:D:D

Off my chops big time and extremely jittery been pacing house for hours so will type more later but best of luck for tomorrow, was easy as you will do great my surgeon a master and is the bomb diggity!!

oh, make sure u have hair bands for after it's annoying, and get someone else to crack water bottles and medicine bottles etc xxx