Sign in to follow this  
Makes Scents!

Thailand Boobs

Hi ladies. I'm in the process of planning my trip to Thailand for my breast augmentation. Are there any suggestions or recommendations for the best surgeon or preferred hospital? I have been told Phuket Int is the better hospital and a Dr Rashpol (sp?) Is brilliant? How long did you have drains in? Were you able to get out and site see after surgery? Thanks :-)

Hey love. Before u book anything get some recommendations from the surgeons first, u may find that wat they recommend isn't wat u were hoping for(that's what happened in my case)

in terms of sight see. I wouldn't count on it. It will depend on ur implAnt placement etc and how r body recovers. I would plan to do all the tourist stuff Pre op xxx

Hey Makes Scents, decide what you want from your BA and then go from there. I personally chose Phuket as I prefer it over Bangkok despite it being more pricey. I also chose the Bangkok International Hospital due to the great recommendations despite the fact that most surgeons will work at a number of hospitals. Again, having the procedure did cost a bit more but I couldn't fault the service or the hospital. As for the actual BA, mine are under the muscle and I think it was the least painful surgery I have ever had. I had my surgery late in the afternnon/night, drains were taken out the next morning. After leaving the hospital, I was out and about doing stuff as I would have normally, and this is also why I'm glad I chose Phuket. Lots to do and see and a lot cleaner and less busier than Bangkok. I was back in Australia and back at work within 4 days.

Thanks so much girls. After breastfeeding 3 children for 4yrs and I have also lost 12kilos and they are just empty! Saggy! I was never big in bust, a good B/C cup but when breastfeeding I loved the Ds/DDs I had so want to go back to that.

I will do some research on surgeons but just wasn't sure which hospital is better.

I had Dr Jib (Dr Pongsatorn) as did Haylzbabe. He's a fantastic surgeon, like Haylzbabe I was up and about within a couple of days with only some mild pain, more discomfort really. I couldn't fault Bangkok Phuket Hospital, everyone I dealt with was so helpful and couldn't do enough for you. I suggest you do your site seeing pre-op as you never know how your going to heal. Good luck on choosing a dr and hospital.

have a look on real self, there is a lady there who Dr Rushapol did some really amazing work on. Ive never seen anything but amazing happy stories come from his work. He is also my extended families face doctor ;) if you pick him i think you have made a great choice! Email PIAC also and ask for some of his work to be sent to you. x

Hi makes scents how are you ?

I went to PIAC and had Dr Boonchai perform my BA back in Nov 2012 great hospital staff and perect surgeon.... As for drains they came out next morning then I went back to the resort and pretty much straight out and about , I was staying on the 3rd floor of the resort and walked the stairs at least 2 to 3 times a day plus there was a hill to walk back to the resort as well and done that a few times daily as well ....6 days post op i was passenger on motor bike, swimming at the beach and pool Dr said I could just sit in the water really no arm movements.... I had dual plane placement....Im heading back later this year to have a TT and maybe a lift with Dr Boonchai again....

Goodluck with your journey ...

mumO5

Hey thanks ladies I really appreciate your wisdom. I am so new to all of this and still really anxious about going over seas to have surgery but I have heard so many good stories so I just can't see why not. I know of ladies who had TT and breast lift here locally and both ended up with infections. I just keep telling myself this ;-) so if I just email photos to PIAC (is this Phuket International? ) how do I find this email?They will then give me surgeon availability and recommendations?

Get onto PIAC website( just type that in google and it comes up) everything including contact info and prices and surgeons are on there. There is a form to fill out online and send to them with your pictures. Good luck! :) x

Hi makes sense I am going to PICA on the 11th of feb its 115000 bht for implants upto 500cc. You just go onto their website and fill in the patient form and upload photos to that form they email back real quick and then it takes a couple of days to get the dr recommendation. You can find pics of other girls and all the dr info on there 2. They also have a Facebook page. Best of luck

Thanks ladies. I've just heard back from Dr Jib and he has quoted 240000baht!!! Thats a heck of a lot more then I was expecting. Said I need a lift and nipple reposition. Do I have to have the nipple reposition? I don't want any involvement with the nipples. Feeling a bit sad about it now from something that was supposed to be 3.5 has gone to 8.5 in a blink!!!

They generally suggest a lift if your nipples are lower than your crease, however im not sure about the nipple repositioning, maybe do some googling and see what info you can find. Are you getting other quoutes from other surgeon's? From my personal experience with Dr Jib he isnt the type to make suggesgions unless he firmly believes thats the best course of action.

Thanks love. Yep I'm waiting on a couple of others to come back. Apparently Phuket international hospital don't return emails as they haven't replied to either of my enquiries :-/ yes I have heard dr Jib is great. I will just keep looking. I am prettt certain I will need the lift but if it's going to cost similar to havenit done in Australia I may as well stay here and do it.

Dr Jib quoted me the same with a lift and two days in hospital... I don't have enough to chop off and up! Any way don't get disheartened send your pics to other surgeons for their evaluation. If you believe you do not need a lift state that you do not wAnt a lift on your forms. I did that and got the result I wanted. However had to compromise on what my head told me I wanted. Good luck! Ps I saw a surgeon here to see if Dr Boonchai was on the right path. He was ;) x

have different Dr evaluate your pics I found most Dr over there say lift anyway .... Go with your gut feeling it will all be good , I was reco by Dr Boonchai to have a lift but went against it and only had a BA , yes he probably is right in saying I needed a lift but hey im happy for now maybe next time I will have the lift who knows.....I just didnt want any extra scaring I healed neatly from my BA so i should be ok to do the lift when im ready if ever ...

PIAC quoted me a different price so just have a little extra with you just in case ....Mine was around 3,800 AUD Nov 2012...I dont know what they charge now ...

Goodluck with it all ...

mumO5

I sent my oics off to The Cosmetic Institute and they said for best results they recommend a lift too but the majority of my size and slight lift wpuld be corrected with just implants so my choice :-) I did also read that approximately 20% of cases can lead to further surgery to correct the lift due to scarring. So i have possibility of needed further surgery anyway I'd prefer wait and have it done separately. Can any give me the email they used for PIAC? I still have heard back its been 4 days now!