Sign in to follow this  
Sydney11

Scars, stretch marks and fluffing tips and tricks

Hi ladies

I am 26 days post op (nearly one month wow!) and was recommended 300cc maximum but I asked for a review and got 360cc on the day of surgery.

The huge CC meant my skin was stretched to the hilt, which resulted to really high, really tightened chest.

I applied moisturizer maybe three times prior to surgery and once after surgery. I find moisturizers sticky and uncomfortable to apply on the chest, especially post surgery when the chest is in so much pain.

I am prone to scarring and stretch marks, I can have the slightest weight-gain and I develop stretch marks and they do not fade 100% at all.

My chest never got stretch marks though, even with very little moisturizing. I think it is due to my hydration- I drink gallons and litres of water daily (and pee every half hour lol).

My incisions under the breasts are sili-tape free. They are starting to scab and the GP recommended Vit E creams on them. Does anyone have any tips on fading these scars?

Also my left breast has fluffed way more than my right breast. So uneven. Any advice on or tricks on how to get even dropping and fluffing? :(

Thanks ladies :)

Hi Sydney, I am booked in with Dr Tang on the 1.5.14 for BA. I obvs haven't had mine done yet so I dnt have much advice for you. But I would love to follow your progress cause you have pretty similar stats to me. I would love to see photos if you don't mind. Can I send you FR?

Hi Sydney, I am booked in with Dr Tang on the 1.5.14 for BA. I obvs haven't had mine done yet so I dnt have much advice for you. But I would love to follow your progress cause you have pretty similar stats to me. I would love to see photos if you don't mind. Can I send you FR?
No worries girl feel free to add me :)

Hey hunny, I would start on the silicone based tape and as ur doc suggested vit E cream. U can even buy the capsules And pop them and apply the oil straight to ur scars.

Hey hunny, I would start on the silicone based tape and as ur doc suggested vit E cream. U can even buy the capsules And pop them and apply the oil straight to ur scars.

I hear hear a lot of women get positive feedback on silicone tapes. I'm going to go eBay hunting now lol thank you

what is fluffing? thanks girls x

When women (such as I) do not have extra/saggy breasts, there is not a lot of space to insert the implants in. So when I got my implants, they were really high (near my shoulders/clavicle) on my chest and my skin was stretched to its maximum! Some girls with extra skin or saggy skin who get implants get a natural looking implant right away after surgery.

Anyway those who have high and tight implants do not look natural and look very fake. There is a lot of volume at the top and almost no under-breast skin.

As time progresses, several weeks and/or months later the implants start to 'drop' down and soften, or what we call 'fluffing'. :) Women like me need a lot of fluffing to look natural. :) you can even see my fluffing progress here

post-13186-140437355099_thumb.jpg

When women (such as I) do not have extra/saggy breasts, there is not a lot of space to insert the implants in. So when I got my implants, they were really high (near my shoulders/clavicle) on my chest and my skin was stretched to its maximum! Some girls with extra skin or saggy skin who get implants get a natural looking implant right away after surgery.

Anyway those who have high and tight implants do not look natural and look very fake. There is a lot of volume at the top and almost no under-breast skin.

As time progresses, several weeks and/or months later the implants start to 'drop' down and soften, or what we call 'fluffing'. :) Women like me need a lot of fluffing to look natural. :) you can even see my fluffing progress here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19548[/ATTACH]

Thanks Sydney11! Makes sence! Breasts look great by the way, thanks for sharing pics!

What is silicone based tape? Is that like a bandaid? Or special gauze strips?

Can i find them at the chemist? Thanks :)

Ebay or Chemist :) I havent used one so ...not sure if tapes are helpful for healing or scars :S

Hi sydney11, I'm using bio oil morning and night , it soaks in really well with no greasy residue , has lots of really good stuff in it , I had 390s put in a month ago, was a size 10 a padded b, am wearing 34 d post op bra at the moment , so far no stretch marks seem to be showing up, fingers crossed , my scars are almost invisible now , very happy ;-))