Sign in to follow this  
Bozogirl23

I've got BOOBS!!!

Hi All, had my BA yesterday with Dr Luke Stradwick and soooo excited to be on the other side!

Rocked up to the hospital at 8.50am absolutely starving because I'd forgotten to eat the day before, so was feeling pretty nauseous, made sure I had a coke in my bag for recovery because it always makes you feel better with the sugar. At this point all nerves are gone and I'm just feeling chilled out.

The nurse walked in and said 'you're early' and I'm like 'no I'm not'. They had stuffed up at the hospital with the arrival time so I was a bit pissed about that, one because I was starving and just wanted to get my boobs already so I could eat and two, because my partner had the two little ones with him and was hanging around the park to pick me up when he may as well driven home.

Finally got called in at 10.00am for weight check etc and this older nurse asks me are you taking anything, I'm saying no, then asks me what about contraception (she noticed the 6 kids). I said no, I can't take it so my partner got a vasectomy a few weeks ago and I thought she was about to tell me that it takes 3 months after his op for it to be safe when she leans forward and says to me 'it only takes 14 ejaculations'! I'm like, what? (I was confused lol) then she said it again, don't wait 3 months he's safe after 14 ej's. Okkkaaayyyy.... Last thing I expected to get told by an old lady checking my weight hahaha

Got gowned up and then had to wait another hour there was a delay, anaesthetist came in I told him what suits and what doesn't bla bla then waited to see Luke. Asked him how you went Kashka :) He said it went great. Yakked about movies, knee surgery and how he'd gone through the same chest pain arm numb thing while he draw on me. Then we walked to the theatre, jumped on the bed and I was telling him how I wish I could have a spinal tap and watch the surgery because I got to do that once before and it was pretty cool and that's all I remember. Woke up ok but I got the shivers real bad from the ga. Was shaking like a bastard for ages, once I had a drink it was ok.

sat in recovery chatting to a cool 95 year old man who asked me what I was in there for and I just couldn't say "boob job" haha so I mumbled chest problems and changed the subject.

my partner and kids came to get me at 2pm and I ushered them into the toilet to show him my/our new rack I was sooooo excited and they looked great and I just wanted to jump him because I was so happy :) :)

Got home took some drugs and that is where it started to suck, the meds make me super speedy so I can't sit still or sleep, or concentrate on anything so I started pacing the house for hours. I knew that it would happen, and was dreading it but dreading the pain more. I've had about 2 hours sleep since my general anaesthetic and have stopped taking the meds so I can maybe fall asleep tonight. The pain is bearable without them, you know it's there but so far it's nowhere near what I thought it would be!

Got to shower today too, we couldn't stop staring at them, I'm so in love with them, I can't stop grinning!!!!!!

Congrats hun! Sounds like your doing well with your recovery so far besides the lack of sleep, hope it keeps going well. Wow I didn't know about the 14 ejaculations hahaha, my hubby got a vs 5 weeks ago and we're thinking surely those little tadpoles must be all out by now.

Congrats hun! Sounds like your doing well with your recovery so far besides the lack of sleep, hope it keeps going well. Wow I didn't know about the 14 ejaculations hahaha, my hubby got a vs 5 weeks ago and we're thinking surely those little tadpoles must be all out by now.

ha surely! I said to her well if we'd known that he would've locked himself in the bathroom that first day for a few hours and we would've been right to go the next day haha

Congrats!!!!

Argh I was late too to go in- was due at 8 and didn't get to theatre will 9.30.

Ps was your rude nurse fat with short hair? She was rude to me to!

I didn't like her- everyone else was lovely!

Suck about the meds- what did you get? I got endone, it's ok makes me sleepy

I haven't pooped yet- and am soooo bloated u feel preg haha

can't wait to hear how you recover xx

So good to read your experience and very happy for you, it's exciting to see your boobs for the first time ;) yeah the endone did not agree with me I got highly emotional and teary with it, just threw all pain meds out at about day 4, rest up and take it easy xo

Congrats!!!!

Argh I was late too to go in- was due at 8 and didn't get to theatre will 9.30.

Ps was your rude nurse fat with short hair? She was rude to me to!

I didn't like her- everyone else was lovely!

Suck about the meds- what did you get? I got endone, it's ok makes me sleepy

I haven't pooped yet- and am soooo bloated u feel preg haha

can't wait to hear how you recover xx

That was her! I didn't like her either, I even sent my partner a message saying she was a cow then she came good and was really chatty and funny and I felt guilty lol

Endones and Panadeine Forte which I was taking 2 of each at the same time lol I was off my chops but not in a fun way.

i look 4 months pregnant, I'm waiting for a couple of days cause I don't reckon pushing is a good idea lol I'm hitting the glycoprep so I'm done and dusted in a day and it's easy :)

has your dad cottoned on to anything yet?

Thanks everyone, I find a mirror every 10 mins to check them out.

only real complaint is bandeau top they gave me is soooo tight at the top it's denting the skin and causes pain.

also, how heavy is too heavy to lift? My peas weigh a kilo each, iPad, pulling my pants on, getting up and down constantly, is that ok? Freaking that I will break them!