Sign in to follow this  
Alioop

He gave me 440's and I LOVE my new boobies!

Hi girls! out of surgery safe and sound. A bit out of it still from the anaesthetic and pain meds though lol!

I have BOOBIEs and could not be happier!!!!!!! 440cc!!!!! SO freakin happy!!!!

i will post my story tomorrow when feeling better, but just quickly, I came out of the anaesthetic pretty bad and was really sick. They had to give me two types of ant nausea drugs as the first one didn't work.

Because of the bigger implant he needed to sculpt over the muscle quite a bit and I have drains because of this. They should come out tomorrow.

im not in any pain though.

Will post some pics In album shortly!

one happy girl here X

full story to follow :D

Hi girls! out of surgery safe and sound. A bit out of it still from the anaesthetic and pain meds though lol!

I have BOOBIEs and could not be happier!!!!!!! 440cc!!!!! SO freakin happy!!!!

i will post my story tomorrow when feeling better, but just quickly, I came out of the anaesthetic pretty bad and was really sick. They had to give me two types of ant nausea drugs as the first one didn't work.

Because of the bigger implant he needed to sculpt over the muscle quite a bit and I have drains because of this. They should come out tomorrow.

im not in any pain though.

Will post some pics In album shortly!

one happy girl here X

full story to follow :D

WOW!! That's awesome!! Glad you went bigger Hun I'm sure you won't regret it ;) your post op pics look great too :)

They look amazing, congrats Alioop! Must be such a great feeling to come out the other side knowing you've got an amazing result after months of trawling the internet wondering what your new babies will look like :) rest up x