Sign in to follow this  
chiwee

Will DD suit my frame?

Just after opinions, to be sure before BA etc.

im 170cm. Still couple kilos heavier from baby but should be about 64 kilos by March easily lol. I want boobs that fill out dresses nicely/bikinis etc but when I'm at work and wear lose tops etc that they don't stick out etc. I don't think going from a c to DD would do that? I guess I just want them to 'pop' when I what them out and not when I don't haha. I'm a carer (nursing home) and would just rather them not be on display there etc.

is there any one with similar stats that can show me photos of them in clothed tops etc? How do you feel about the size etc??

Thanks in advance :)

Just after opinions, to be sure before BA etc.

im 170cm. Still couple kilos heavier from baby but should be about 64 kilos by March easily lol. I want boobs that fill out dresses nicely/bikinis etc but when I'm at work and wear lose tops etc that they don't stick out etc. I don't think going from a c to DD would do that? I guess I just want them to 'pop' when I what them out and not when I don't haha. I'm a carer (nursing home) and would just rather them not be on display there etc.

is there any one with similar stats that can show me photos of them in clothed tops etc? How do you feel about the size etc??

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Chiwee :)

I think that size on you would look good - I am 4 weeks post op and my measurements are close to yours...I tried on a 12DD bra and it fit very nicely and I look in proportion. I feel like in some outfits I can't even tell I have had a BA but in others they pop out and look huge! I am also a carer in a nursing home, in my work uniform no one could even tell I had a BA and I went from a small B cup to currently they are a DD...my work shirt is lose though :) I need to upload some pics to my profile once I figure out how and then if you like you can have a look and see what I look like.

I think a DD will look fine, u could even go bigger. Keep in mind that fake breast cup sizes are different to natural breAst cup sizes. When u have implans u may fit a DD bra, but to others only look like u have a full C or small D xx

Thanks girls. He said a 400 cc over my c cups should give me a DD..

Sarzieslovlies that would be great if I could see pics! When I was preg they was a E, but a very very droopy one etc (and my back ached). Cool you s carer also! Are you still set from work? It gets quite heavy there hey even with lifting machines!