Sign in to follow this  
emily26

Best surgeon to go to in sydney for breast augmentation?

Because I'm happy with my result, I would have to say Dr Jake Lim. There are many other great surgeons in Sydney. You will need to book a consultation with your preferred PS and go from there.

Some people have more than one consult with differerent surgeons to decide. I only needed to see Dr Jake Lim once to know he was the one! Good luck x

Everyone is going to, of course, recommend their surgeon because of the amazing results they have achieved for them! Dr miroshnik and Dr Dona have pretty reps on here. Do your research, look at pics, this might help your decision making!

Well, I am not going to recommend my PS simply because she doesn't do BA, as she has her card full keeping up with BR, BL and breast reconstructions for post cancer patients (seriously, I had to wait 5 months just for a consult!) I guess she also figures there are many other good surgeons out there who do them now.

So, I would second Dr Miroshnik - because if I hadn't seen my PS I would have picked him (I didn't know about him at the time I saw my PS). From what I have seen on this forum, all of his patients are thrilled with their results, and from the results I've seen, they are good!!!

Having said that, see a couple, and go with the one that you 'feel' is right for you. Good luck :)

Dr Jake Lim, parramatta Sydney. I live on the Gold Coast and there are plenty of surgeons here and Sydney but travelled to get my BA done by him because his reviews and experience was fantastic. He was very professional and was spot on with sizing. I am now 2 weeks post op and could not be happier!

Girls just do your research. Go with a plastic surgeon and make sure you look at pictures of their work.