Sign in to follow this  
Yellen

Any girl With overs??? Share your experience

I Have oné week to ho and my surgeon wantd to go over the muscle due to large amount of natural breast tissue, but in my head I always wanted unders as I have been reading all the girls stories having dual plane or unders.... Please if anyone here with overs share your story thanks girls 😘

Hi Yellen,

I have 300cc Cereform overs & LOVE them! I am just over 6 months post op. If you send me a FR you can see my results for yourself. 1 of the major advantages of overs, from my understanding as I have only had 1 set, is that the recovery is much less.

I started will a very saggy DD/E & finished up the same size but a lot fuller. I also had a lift with my implants (as well as a TT & arm lipo).

What else would you like to know babe?

Tarnz.

Send me a FR Yellen, I have subfascial overs. Thanks for the kind words Olive!

If you had come across any of my recent posts I was having a depresso week with my boobs but after everyones love on here I have realised to appreciate that I now have boobs and they are 1000 times better than what I started with.

My surgeon favours the subfascial placement I think, and says if you are eligible for overs why go not go overs instead of unders (as it obviously tampers with the pec muscle), but ofcourse it depends on the look YOU are after and also what suits your lifestyle. If you have enough breast tissue im sure overs will be great for you, ask about subfascial placement thought if that is not what your surgeon has already recommended, because this placement is like having overs with the slight benefits of having unders (a bit more support than subglandular).

I remember looking on here before my BA and could hardly find any overs stories, but there are lots, especially more recently I have noticed, so have a search im sure you will find some stories.

Good luck for Friday Pumpkin!!! I bet you are very excited! Cant wait to see your results :)

Thank you so much girls, I have my op next Thursday and getting a bit nervous as per norm. Just one more q: how does overs differ to unders in several years time - is there a significant difference in drops? Thank you xxx

Hey! I'm an over girl! I know the majority have unders but overs are great if you have enough tissue to cover. Recovery is MUCH easier and faster. I originally wanted unders too but my surgeon insisted on overs to raise my nipple height and give me a better look rather than just a bigger size. Feel free to see my pics and ask any questions!

As as for ur last question about the difference in drop after years well that depends on your body's natural ageing process and the gravity that follows it. I know women who have had their overs for around 30 years and they still look fantastic! Size is also a factor the larger the implants the more gravity will pull them down!

I'm an overs girl. My surgeon said if I went unders I was at risk of double bubble....something about my measurements, and he does alot of unders.... so i went with his recommendation and went overs. I'm loving mine so far :-)

Hey girls with overs, do you have much rippling? Also, do you have anatomicals or rounds? Have had lots of problems with muscle in left breast, so considering exchanging for overs. Also, did anyone with overs have not much breast tissue to start with? Questions questions!