I am having my boobs with dr Stradwick next Monday

pretty much as long as dr stradwicks money is paid in full by 14 days before hand they don't care where it comes from... I asked this as my money was going to come from my parents and we were going to pay them back (instead of getting a loan)

you will though need to pay the anesthetist fee upon booking a date and that's around $850.00 direct to dr stradwick. This is non refundable.

His fee 14 days before and then the day surgury fee the day of your operation..

so as long as the website is happy to make a cheque both dr Stradwick and the day surgery you will be fine

Hey yeah you can talk to randoms and not have to be all about sex and stuff. most bf's dont like it cos some dudes are sleazy and send doodle pics lol you can do pic sets of whatever you want and the guys buy them.

I'm a non nude, just chatting, i have pic sets that are just tease sets, nothing too major. But yes in 2 weeks ive managed to raise 2 grand, so its pretty convenient haha!

I think girls can raise money pretty damn quickly if you do naked but you gotta talk to people a lot, thats how you get more donations. im a student so i have more time, the guys are lonely so thats why they donate, cos you befriend them.

But its awesome :)

Some girls do take a very long time. I am one of the super quick ones, i have guys congragulating me cos im non nude and moving as fast as a nude. So its how much you put in, is how much you get out. talk talk talkkkk to the guys lotsssss, send out heaps of befriending messages, offer a free pic (can be a nice selfy or something) etc.

There is cam shows, etc. its like sleazy facebook. depends on your comfort levels. but i control my own levels, not the guys. If they ask for something you take donation first and do it only if its what u r willing to give.

Do you show your whole face? ... just curious ;) Good for you to raise so much so quick.

I was on that site, but deleted it when I found out it took years for some girls to raise money and could only choose a surgeon from their list.

Now am on Get Cosmetic, it's pretty much the same but for any procedure not just implants. It's hard to make money on and actually have to pay to use it.

Once my three months is up, which is how long I paid for will delete it, since have made no money. Going to join My Free Implants again after hearing your story :-)

I've had friends use this site and not be too happy with it, due to the percentages the website/administrator takes and also having to use their chosen surgeons. If it's working for you that's awesome, but more flexible options are mygirlfund or webcam sites like myfreecams, there are very successful non-nude models on their if that's your thing.

• 1 year later...

I am having my boobs with dr Stradwick next Monday

pretty much as long as dr stradwicks money is paid in full by 14 days before hand they don't care where it comes from... I asked this as my money was going to come from my parents and we were going to pay them back (instead of getting a loan)

you will though need to pay the anesthetist fee upon booking a date and that's around $850.00 direct to dr stradwick. This is non refundable.

His fee 14 days before and then the day surgury fee the day of your operation..

so as long as the website is happy to make a cheque both dr Stradwick and the day surgery you will be fine

While I understand the desperation to improve your shape, promoting this website doesn't sit well with me. It's sexual exploitation of girls with less brains than boobs. Where's your self respect? At least whores know they'll be getting paid for services rendered. I seriously doubt that many girls end up with a free pair. In the meantime they've circulated nude pics & compromising positions around the world. Those images could end up anywhere. People have lost their job & ruined their careers after nude pics were seen by their employees. The most recent example I know of is a female teacher at a private school. I doubt she'll ever find employment in the education system again- mud sticks. Something to think about.