PinkFriday

Before and after photos - Professor Mark Ashton

Hi Nomorepadding, I went to see Mark Ashton today I was very impressed.  I would love to see your pics. I decided on about 330cc. I'm 51yrs old and I want them to look as natural as possible. I have sent you a FR. Thanks Heaps

Hi Deb, i saw Mark today too i wonder if we were there at the same time :) feel free to send me a FR, I'm happy to share my pics. Mark is amazing and you won't ever regret using him as he is so amazing and fantastic at what he does.

It might also not matter much to some people but i was glad to give him my business as he does such amazing charity work in third world countries which just speaks volumes about his character.

Hi Fox thanks for the feedback on Mark. I have sent you a friend request. I went to see Mark Balwin for a second opinion, he was also good but a lot cheaper. But I did like Ashton.

no problem, FR accepted. Mark is great isn't he, but yes I agree the price is definitely a factor. One thing i did like about Mark is that he won't charge you for revision should you need it. I know myself and a great friend i met on the forum both required a revision surgery for different reasons and we weren't out of pocket for it. Definitely something to consider whomever you go with. 

Hi Ladies

I'm having surgery with PR Mark Ashton on 19th August for BL/BA.

Were you given a list before surgery of any vitamins to take, what to bring & what to wear going home or anything?

I've had my last Appt before surgery with him on Monday & I just don't feel like I may have all the info.

I may be comparing myself to someone else I know who had a BA with a different doctor who just seemed so much more thorough with tests she had done before surgery & list of vitamins she had to take & also advising her to wash her breast area with antibacterial soap & so on.

I think this is what is making me nervous!

I wasn't given any of that either with mark, but I've had surgery before at Frances perry house, and I've never been given a list of things for any procedure so it felt the same for me. I think some plastic surgery places do more of a glossy step by step manual in what to do, but mark operates like a surgeon out of a hospital more I felt. Which just means he will do an amazing job with your surgery and then the hospital and nurses care for you immediately afterwards in Frances perry so you don't have to worry too much as they explain a lot and give you an information booklet before being discharged.

Basically what I understand is that you don't need to wash with antibacterial because they clean and prep you once you're under general in the theatre. As for what you wear afterwards it's just up to what makes you feel comfortable. I was given an info sheet stating not to take any supplements of the G name example garlic, as they can increase bleeding similar to taking aspirin and warfarin.

I am going to put up my story soon and I'll go into detail about what happened so if you want to read that I can link you when I'm done :)

Hi D..E? licious

Thanks so much for replying. That actually makes me feel a lot better.

I would love if you can link me in when your done as I would love to hear about your experience.

I know I have picked a great surgeon, I just need to stop overthinking everything.

Hi to all post-op Mark Ashton girls :D  im wondering if theres any one with similar stats to me, started at bust size 10A. 158cm/50kg size 6/8, no kids. 

im booked in for BA with Mark Ashton in Aug, looking at getting 400cc, round, textured, crease incision, Unsure of under or over and profile. Wondering what 400cc's would look like?  If any one could please share pics.

You will get a pre surgery pack myboobies which will highlight some of the dos and dont in the weeks leading up to surgery if you have any specific questions write them down and give the nurse a call or send them an email they won't mind at all :)

I'm going with Mark Ashton on 27th of August could I send some of you girls friend requests please?

Just accepted your request now. I had mine done on the 21st of last month. I'll take some more photos when they start looking good.

I'm going with Mark Ashton on 27th of August could I send some of you girls friend requests please?

sure thing, always happy to help out fellow ashton girls :)  not long until your surgery you must be so excited