PinkFriday

Before and after photos - Professor Mark Ashton

Hi all, im looking at getting a BA and BL in june and mark ashton is one of the few surgeons i've been looking at, is anyone able to send me their photos or experience with mark as theres no photos on his website. Also how did any of you go with paying as I know its very expensive is there any payment plans like some surgeons do ? Also is private health insurance worth getting for this surgery. Thanks :) Has anyone also gone for a consult with craig rubinstein and what are the costs compared to mark ashton ? :)

I know that this is an old conversation but I was wondering how everyone went PO? I'm in the process of looking for a surgeon and think I'm after implant removal, BL and BA. I hope you don't mind but I've sent a few FR out.

Hello Subtle and discrete, I haven't been on the site for sometime but thought I would see how some of the girls are going! I'm one of the older ladies on this forum it's been just over 9 months since I had a BA with Mark Ashton and very happy with my Boobies. I'm more than happy for you to FR me and we can have a chat.

Hey all,

I've got consultations booked in with mark ashton and craig rubinstein at the end of june. I can't seem to find any photos online of either surgeons work but ive seen lots of great reviews of both. Is anyone able to send me their similar photos. My stats are 158cm 55-56 kgs and I am roughly a 12 dd atm but im looking to get a BA and BL or reduction so I can get more implant than natural breasts etc Just wondering the costs of both i know theyre generally around 14-15k. Can anyone tell me what their experiences were like i'm super nervous but excited at the same time.

hello ladies

been following this forum on n off ... Totally new to Aus 😄... Want to go for a Ba n Bl with M Ashton... Can anyone give me any info abt his price for both together or separately...Being new am not covered with any insurance ... Pls help.... Highly appreciate.... Thanx in advance 

You could phone them or send a message through his clinician profile and they should discuss it with you. I think from memory, i paid 14-15k for my surgery and I only had a BA. It was worth every cent 

Hey ladies! I don't suppose any of you are still active??

helpful thread! I'm booked in with Mark October 30th and have been really focused on the natural feel and look of the implants soI've gone with 220cc teardrops submuscular... I'm worried I've gone too small now... and Mark does seem like he knows what he's doing but in the same breath the consult felt rushed... I am considering changing my size... anyway, I'd LOVE to see some before and afters or if any of you could help out and guide me in any way hahaha!