Sign in to follow this  
angieee

TCI , Dr or Dr tavakoli?

Really not sure who to use I have heard great reviews from all!

Does anyone know prices for these three?

I'm from melbourne happy to go to sydney unless someone csn recommend a good surgeon in melbpurne for something under $10,000??

I just had ba with tavakoli and I have to say he is amazing. I looked for 2 years for a good surgeon and am glad I picked him. I am feeling hardly and pain and I only just got it done at 2.30pm definitely an amazing surgeon. He dealt well with my nerves too :)

I am wondering the exact same thing for the same doctors! Tci has a fixed price of 5990 I think which is very very tempting, and closer to what I can afford but I also want the best boobs ever! Can anyone please let us know how much roughly Dr and Dr T were for them? So I can start saving up haha

Hi emisez thank you so much for your feedback!

Miss j , I am also wondering what prices are for Dr t and Dr ?

I have heard thought that TCI do the surgery in a clinic and some people have said it'd best to have it done in hospital.

The price sounds amazing but I would rather pay a little extra to have them look amazing without complications! :)

Really don't know what to do!

To be honest I would pay the extra and go to dr tavakoli! I had my BA with him 3.5 wks ago and it has been a breeze! From consult, to his recommendations, to the surgery, recovery and follow up appts, he is amazing! His results are always amazing, very natural and perfect!! I got quoted $11,000 including hospital fees and anethiest, but ended up paying $10k all up as i filled a spot for them with little notice as a girl couldn't make it for her surgery... I was happy to get it over and done with and no waiting months and months. After my first consult my surgery was 12 days later :) my boobs are changing everyday but I love them, the size and shape is exactly what I wanted, he is so gentle I barely had any swelling and no bruising! Highly recommend going with him he's very experienced and well known for his great results :) xx

Yes exactly what happened with me. I am not in pain which I find amazing. I was such a chicken last night shaking before the operation and the nurse held my hand when I was on the operating table and dr tavakoli was very nice. I found his whole team including the nurses in his office were the best out of the other consults I went to. They really make you feel comfortable. They were only too pleased to answer all my questions and for me to go in there a couple of times before the operation. I felt they were not just after my money but all very caring. They kept me til 10pm at bondi junction hospital last night because i was a bit nauseous but now I am feeling so good. It was 11,000 and worth it.

DR quoted me $10500 then $850 for anaesthesia and hospital is $1400. But he is one of the best in the business. He is around the same as the tav. Also may be different depending on implant type and hospital.

Hey girls I'm 4 months post op and had dr :)

He's work is flawless. I am so happy with my whole experience. Price is roughly $12,000-$12,500 all up-

Feel free to FR me to see my pics from week 1 to now..

And any questions just inbox me :) xx

Hi Angieee

If you must come to Sydney I'd use Dr or Tav only Wouldn't consider TCl.

However, seeing you're from Melb, why not save on travel costs and see Dr George Mayson there. He has a great reputation and does virtually breasts only. Check him out at www.BreastExcellence.com.au

MellieYu just posted her recent experience with him.

Hope that helps.

Really not sure who to use I have heard great reviews from all!

Does anyone know prices for these three?

I'm from melbourne happy to go to sydney unless someone csn recommend a good surgeon in melbpurne for something under $10,000??

Hey Angiee, I am from Melbourne too, my surgeon is Dr Richard Rahdon from Bodyrecon in Geelong, my surgery cost about $10,700 includes laser treatments for scars. My surgery is on the 26th of June, feel free to FR me if you want to follow my journey.

I have seen amazing results from Dr T and Dr and was only considering them initially however after further research I can honestly say that results I have seen from three friends who have gone to TCI are amazing! So I've decided to go to them and I'm booked in with Dr Tang who has a 3 month waiting list

I am in the same boat as you angieee - still early days as I'm researching very thoroughly, but have found Dr. M & T stand out most..even though they're in Syd and I'm in Melb :/

Perhaps we should go to both for consultations?

HI Emisez- IM booked in with Dr T next month and would love to see some pics! He offered me XHP round or anatomicals but dont know which ones to choose. He swayed me towards anatomicals, thats what he said straight away but im not sure x

I consulted with Dr T & Dr  and loved them both. I had a hard time deciding but went with and am now 2.5 weeks post op. The whole process has been faultless and my recovery has been very easy with no bruising and very minimal swelling. It cost me $12,500 but definitely worth every cent.

Hi cloudbambi, I went anatomicals 380cc and am so happy and it's only been 3 days. I think either shape are good just depends what look you are after. I am going to get drains taken out today. I can't wait to go bra shopping but still have to wait awhile.

Wow this forum is amazing...I think I might have to have a couple of consultations first to see who I feel more comfortable with..there are so many good reviews it's difficult to make a final decision on who to choose