Ladies with similar stats and 350cc

Hi all, I posted last week about my upcoming surgery (2nd July) and that I was leaning towards 250cc/300cc WELL.....

I had another appointment with my surgeon today and have decided on 350cc eeeekkkk! I feel pretty happy I've made a good decision. I tried on the 300 then the 350 sizers and didn't really feel there was very much difference. My surgeon agreed the 350s looked good and 'balanced' me out. He also said it would give me good side boob (soob as my husband refers to it)

Any ladies with similar sats have 350?

Hi MrsS

i went to my first consult a couple of months ago. The surgeon gave me a choice between 320cc, 350cc and 370 cc. I am 160cm tall and weigh 46kg. I could barely fill an A cup. I've been looking at the photos of myself with the sizers on taken during the consult. I think I want to go with either 350 or 370. Or even more! Maybe I'm experiencing boob greed! My surgeon didn't recommend going any bigger than that because he said I have a small chest and I would look out of proportion. The surgeon said 320 would give me a small C and 370 would give me a full C. But I find it confusing because some ladies with similar stat seem to end up with D or DD. Do you mind if I send you a FR?

I've just booked August 20, and was given 3 recommendations by Dr Tim Brown. Can't remember the other two for sure, but they must have been around the 345-355cc range. The largest he recommended for me, which I picked, was 365cc.

I'm 165cm, 45kg, I'm currently an A or tiny B cup, wanting a full C or on the smaller side of D. I was pretty confident at the consult, but after speaking to a friend who started off with similar stats as mine (maybe a little curvier, not as slim/"skinny" as I am) who went with just 270cc and is now a D cup, I am doubting my decision. I'm interested to see your results, st. angel / libby1/ AussieChic. I hope you don't mind that I've sent you a FR :)

I've just booked August 20, and was given 3 recommendations by Dr Tim Brown. Can't remember the other two for sure, but they must have been around the 345-355cc range. The largest he recommended for me, which I picked, was 365cc.

I'm 165cm, 45kg, I'm currently an A or tiny B cup, wanting a full C or on the smaller side of D. I was pretty confident at the consult, but after speaking to a friend who started off with similar stats as mine (maybe a little curvier, not as slim/"skinny" as I am) who went with just 270cc and is now a D cup, I am doubting my decision. I'm interested to see your results, st. angel / libby1/ AussieChic. I hope you don't mind that I've sent you a FR :)

FR Accepted :)

So this morning I went to the consult rooms again to have a second look, because I was in so much doubt. This time I brought a girlfriend along rather than my boyfriend, who as much as I love him, would always be biased towards the larger size haha. Anyway, after today's' consult, I decided instead to go for the 345ccs rather than the 365s. There's very little to no difference projection wise... perhaps marginally more side boob with the 365s, but because I'm so petite, with little hips (squatting every day to work on my booty though, promise :p), I decided 345 is best and am quite happy with my decision :).

mj1990 I know how you feel, I took my husband to the consult and chose the 350s still truly not knowing what size I wanted. I asked him to take lots of pics of the sizes 300cc 325cc and 350cc.

After the consult I sent the pics to my closest friends and my mum who all said go with 325 (I loved both sizes.)

So I emailed my surgeons office in a panic!! Asking for the 325s not 350s!! They emailed back with a very informative email giving me my bwt and the width and projection of both implants (325 and 350) they project the same and only differ in width by 3mm! They gave me the night to sleep on it and called me the next day. After a very long chat I went with 325! I can now say that I am very happy with what I have chosen! 6 sleeps to go and I finally feel excited!!!

Im 155cms, was 49kgs pre op and got 375's (25cc difference is nothing) - similar shape to you - i wasnt very curvy but the boobs have given me a more hour glass shape now :) You wont be dissapointed with the 350's

• 6 years later...
On 6/26/2014 at 12:03 PM, MrsS said:

mj1990 I know how you feel, I took my husband to the consult and chose the 350s still truly not knowing what size I wanted. I asked him to take lots of pics of the sizes 300cc 325cc and 350cc.

After the consult I sent the pics to my closest friends and my mum who all said go with 325 (I loved both sizes.)

So I emailed my surgeons office in a panic!! Asking for the 325s not 350s!! They emailed back with a very informative email giving me my bwt and the width and projection of both implants (325 and 350) they project the same and only differ in width by 3mm! They gave me the night to sleep on it and called me the next day. After a very long chat I went with 325! I can now say that I am very happy with what I have chosen! 6 sleeps to go and I finally feel excited!!!

Hey lovely, I've just sent you a friend request as I'm into my 3rd sleepless night:-(-undecided about whether to go 325 or 350CC. Your story and feedback from friends is similar to my experience. I've even postponed my surgery date as I want to feel 100% with my choice.