lindyloo03

How do deflated boobs look after BA

Hi,

I'm Lindy and I'm new here. I'm booked in for consults at Ashbury Cosmetics in Brisbane and TCI in Parramatta within the next 2 weeks. And looking at booking in for early January. Currently an empty 14c (i think), wanting to go to a full D (i think).

I have so many questions and all your threads have been great.

For all of those women who had, what i call, deflated boobs, from either weightloss or babies, how do they look?

I just want to be filled up again but not fake.

I'm concerned where my nipples will end up. I don't want them facing outward or downward etc.

Which is the best type to get? Round or anatomical? Under vs Over? I'm confused about profile????

I was very deflated too. after 3 babies, I have had 435cc round dual plane and love them, Still only early days for me ( tomorrow will be 1 week ) but they don't look fake at all in my opinion. Feel free to add me to take a look.

It's really important that you be realistic. Everyone's pre-op boobs are different. Everyone's post op boobs are different. You can't compare anyone elses outcomes to yours if you haven't compared your pre op pics. Your surgeon will be able to tell you what YOUR PERSONAL ANATOMY means for your post op results. Are your pre op nipples far apart? Then your post op nipples will be too, maybe even more so. Do your pre op nipples point downwards? Chances are you need a lift. Send out a few FR, check out some boobies, at least that way you'll have a more realistic understanding of what your post-op results may be :).

Agree with Jaddles on post-op expectations. When looking at photos make sure you see the before photos. If nipples are pointing down only because your breasts are deflated then you'd expect them to resume their orientation pre-babies/weight loss otherwise you'd need a correction of some sort to change it.

Shape will come down to your surgeons choice. Most deflated breast seem to end up with anatomicals but I've see some great natural looking rounds around too. Under/over choice will depend on how much breast tissue you have and the thickness of the skin. At a C cup you may have enough tissue to get overs but your doctor will check and tell you which to go for.

Enjoy your appointments and let us know how you go! It's so exciting!!

Hi! I was a very deflated b cup also my nipples looked sad and floppy...I had 485hxp round and boobs are full and nipples look happy again. Right in the middle.

I am also in Brisbane an used dr Harwood and I am so happy I did. He is absolutely amazing and his results are excellent in all the girls he did and are on here.

I reccomend to go and see him his consult were free and he was $9750 all up.

Goo luck if you want to have a look send me a fr

Hey Hun! I had very deflated B cup after having babies AND weightless.

I got 500cc anatomical moderate plus profile implants under the muscle to fill them back up to what they were pre babies.

Add me if u want to see pics :)

Good luck with ur boobie journey!

Wow they look great. Mine look very similar to your before shots. I should take them and add them so you girls can see what I'm talking about. 

I'm still 4 months out though minimum.

Hi there, I was much the same at a 10D deflated breasts two kids, breast feeding and fluctuating weight. I'm 11days post op and have had a dual plane 465cc teardrop Brazilian high profile. I just had what I have lost over the years and basically filled back up! They still look swollen but I feel back to normal! I went with a natural look. And with out having a lift. You will know when you meet with your surgeon, take their advice on and shop for boobs and shoe them what your expectations are. Good luck! Can't wait to see them