800cc. 20 feb 2017 dr eddy dona ???

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys thank you all for your private messages I will get to each and every one of them shortly but thank you for remembering today, how lovely you all are ? Consult went great, my BWD is 13.5

As you know I work with a PS but he's really safe with sizing I'm going to email him today to ask if he'll do 700-750 on me!!! If not I'm going to plan either PIAC or USA. Wish me luck I can't st

Well if I get boobs then lipo is on hold I have to work out what I want more ? Either way I think this is the guy ?? Any man who has taken the time to contribute to literature on bilateral scrotal

Posted Images

Okay he replied! As predicted though LOL 

I'm happy to take a look at you. 

However in the long term implants of that size usually lead to atrophy of the breast and you end up with a bag of wrinkly skin. 

We saw it from the 80's - meter maids and bikini girls with huge implants. 

Might look ok for a few years but long term it creates irreparable damage. 

As you know I work with a PS but he's really safe with sizing I'm going to email him today to ask if he'll do 700-750 on me!!!

If not I'm going to plan either PIAC or USA. Wish me luck I can't stop thinking about it lately. YOLO right? Lol

You have amazing boobs Don! But if it makes you happy go for it! Me on the other hand, well l'm scared sh&^^less that l will end up with my boobs being to big when l get mine done, wonder if the boob greed will kick in post op?  :rolleyes:

Now you got your 'reply' , what will you do now my friend ??

Btw, I mentioned to him that I liked you and Kay to have a opinion as to what suited me best, but he was not happy about that, so I didn't pursue it.

Have now decided on 325 size

At least I don't have to change my entire wardrobe!

Good luck my dear, go for what you want xx

Thanks guys i'm just being GREEDY BUT I don't have kids or a family so I like to spend time and money on meeeeeeeee :p

vlinder he's a funny duck I don't know why but alas I think you have chosen a great size!  I will wait until next week when he's back from conference and have a proper consult to see the size he'd give me bearing in mind he's an artist with this sort of thing so i'm not sure i like my chances LOL

Oh Don!  I can see both sides of the coin - my feeling is not to mess with perfection.  Your boobs look so great now, and there are more long term problems with bigger implants.  BUT I can totally understand that you would want to go bigger, and I know what it's like when you really want something.  No matter how others or yourself try and convince you otherwise, when it is what you really want, you can't stop wanting it.

I hope you find a good surgeon who is willing to give you what you want and can give you a good result. :)