tbarbie

Boobspiration

Hi girls,

Just wondering how well the doctors at PIAC can take a look at photos that you bring in and can pretty well tell you what you should get to achieve those results?

I have a whole folder of pictures of how I want them to look! Booked in with Dr. Boonchai.

Have you had dr. B and taken photos in then came out of surgery with the photos glued to your boobs? (Obviously not literally but you get what I'm saying :-). )

Please tell me your story :-)

Hey tbarbie! I went in with a laptop full of photos to show Boonchai, mainly of Blake Lively haha to be honest I'm pretty happy with how he's replicated them! I said I wanted a natural slope like here no real roundness up the top, about a D with good cleavage and side boob. And voila! That's what he did. He recommended a tear drop to get that look which I refused but he did it easy with rounds :) aside from making me a DD-E instead of a D I'd say he did a great job haha!

Hey tbarbie! I went in with a laptop full of photos to show Boonchai, mainly of Blake Lively haha to be honest I'm pretty happy with how he's replicated them! I said I wanted a natural slope like here no real roundness up the top, about a D with good cleavage and side boob. And voila! That's what he did. He recommended a tear drop to get that look which I refused but he did it easy with rounds :) aside from making me a DD-E instead of a D I'd say he did a great job haha!

Thank you so much for your reply. That makes me so much happier and puts my mind at ease knowing I will be able to get what I am after :-)