Sign in to follow this  
tummymumma

I think I want boobs....

I have just had my tummy tuck with muscle repair done, and although I have thought about boobs before, I didn't really think I had a NEED for them. I had heaps of excess skin removed from weight loss and muscles repaired - both of which actually caused me problems (chafing/back problems)....but boobs? I never thought I would really want!

My boobs always been tiny - even when I was really overweight I had small boobs so once I shrunk 50kg I was left with deflated little saggy sacs. Add to this breastfeeding 2 kids for 2 years each, well yeah...they are tiny little skin sags! I barely even need to wear a bra, and I wear a crop top most days (or sports bra!)

Now I have had my tummy done, I am seriously thinking about it, but having trouble justifying it! But do I need to justify it?? I want! I want!

My only concern is that I do heaps of sport - would they be a problem??

You wont have much of a problem. I have gained my new assets recently and have still worked out when i have been in the mood. You just need to keep in mind the bigger you get the more support you will require which means two sports bra to keep them from bouncing too much as this would cause sag.

i had purchased a lycra crop top from target and a fully supportive crop which is thicker and padded and has high panels under the arm which is amazing as the amount of bounce is virtually zero :) It is from their T30 range.  

To be super cautious i have strapped them down with the strap that my surgeon gave me, but that is over the top you really wouldnt need to go that far. I am just going to far with the strap because they are still new for me.

I have been doing Zumba which is pretty high intensity it involes jumping arond etc and honestly i have no problems (mine are 560cc so its one of the bigger implants).

If this is what you really want, then dont let sport stop you because you can still maintain an active life :)

Shall we book our boobs for the same time then mrsrosehip? hehe.

I agree though, TT is pretty standard but so many variable with boobs! Still pretty appealing though :) I feel way more feminine now I have had my TT and am rediscovering my waist - always tended to be a bit of a boy, but think it was hiding from when I was overweight.

Will start doing some research I think and go from there. Ohhh, so much to figure out in the wide world of boobs!