Sign in to follow this  
Brissy girl

Thoughts after breast lift and implants

Hi,

I'm currently on the journey of having BL and BA, looking at Easter next year. Anyhoo I'd love to hear people's experiences. I had the vectra pics taken today and I'm not impressed. It looks like my normal boobs but bigger. I'm worried I have too high expectations. So I'd love to hear everyone's experiences.

post-13703-0-84502700-1411447422_thumb.j

Hi Brissygirl,

I had an areola lift with 600cc round, smooth, mod plus implants. Because I got such a large implant I didn't need a lollipop lift.

Not sure I'd trust that imaging software. Send me a FR and you can see my before and afters.

I'm so happy with my results. Best thing I have ever done! I

My vectra imaging was pretty good. Based on your picture it looks like your cleavage is quite wide, what implant did they put in? I'm wondering if you need a bigger implant with a higher projection maybe, I'm not an expert on this though if some other girls see your post they might have some thoughts on it.  What did you surgeon say about your overall measurements and what they could do to achieve the look you are after. 

I'd question it, say what your expectations are, and ask if you can try different implants/lift techniques until they get you the image you want yours to look like. My before and after for my actual surgery could be like this, where it looks very similar to my old chest but bigger, and I wanted to almost completely change the look with my lift. I don't know if I would have bothered if I'd been given a vectra image of mine and told it would be my result. Keep asking until you have an image you like. Maybe a higher profile or a pocket made closer together, or a bigger implant, whatever the surgeon can do to get your look, then have him write his options down, so it isn't just a verbal agreement!