Hi guys,

I really need some advice. My surgery is in 5 days and i havent been able to sleep because im scared im getting the wrong size implant. 

Im worried im going to be going through this huge ordeal and not have very noticeably bigger boobs.

The implants ive chosen are Natrelle anatomical, textured cohesive gel - soft touch. They are 335 cc high profile, moderate height..

im 174cms, 65 kgs, currently an a cup. Would like to be a full c. Do you guys think these implants will get me there?

Anyone with similar stats or advise would be VERY appriciated. Starting to have a bit of a freak out :/

Thanks heaps guys

Sammy 

Hi there, you are pretty much the same stats as me but I'm 2cm taller and I definitely think it will get you there. Keep in mind though that it is different for everyone one. I had breast width of 12.5 and was a 10A or 8B. I got round textured 365cc and have home to a 10E or 12DD. I was only after a C or D cup but am really happy with the size now. Send me a FR and you can see my pics

Hi Sandi

Ok thats good to know... I just called my PS and he is squashing me in this arvo at 5pm. I am going to ask him what he thinks again... I know i all ready have asked him but it all just seems a blur after reading a million things on forums etc... I am just really scared that im going to be going through this whole ordeal and still have small breasts.

Thanks heaps for your advice :)

Hope your appointment is going well! I think it'll get you a c or d cup too but let us know how your appointment goes. Trying on more sizers?

I don't think you'll have everyone notice this size though. An A to C cup isn't a huge and shocking change.

it'd get you there but real and fake always measure different.

im 169cm and 63kg and 620ccxhp give me an F cup.

Its more about look then cup size. look for pics of girls with your size body and implant and it might help :)

Hi guys,

I just got back from seeing my PS... He told me it will definetely get me to a mid to full c cup. I did try the size up and because i have a small middle it really did make me look top heavy even though im tall... My doctor said if it was up to him to give me beautiful natural looking breasts that the size and type we have chosen is exactly what he would choose too... So im gunna stick to my guns and get the 335 cc! :) Feeling much better about it now. I just hope they look good :)