lillmizz

small and saggy or perky with scars??

Hi everyone

I have been considering getting a BA as I always wanted bigger breasts.  Ive more or less decided I don't feel comfortable getting implants as I have a weak immune system and im scared of the complications that may occur.

I am 41yrs old and have 10 A cup breasts that are naturally droopy...I haven't had any children or lost any weight...they are just low hanging breasts like my mothers.

My question to you is..if you couldn't have BA implants and had a choice..would you keep your low sagging breasts with no scars or have a breast lift and put up with the scarring??(however bad it maybe)  My skin I pale and scars easily..so im expecting to be able to see scars if I get a lift..

Just after other peoples thoughts and feedback as to what you would choose  :)

I would choose scars anyday aslong as you're clear with your surgeon that youre going to achieve the results you desire. My advice is make sure you're both on the same page 100%. Scars can be hidden, you're the only one who sees them. Thats my opinion though. It's all up to you in the end. 

I scar badly usually too and have to say even though I just had a BA not a lift my scars are amazing. I don't think it's ever something that you can put out of your mind once you start considering it so while I'm not personally in your situation I'd go the scars and do whatever my surgeon said in order to have them looking tiny and amazing. I'd suggest seeing a PS to ask what they can do for you before discounting it completely

I also scar badly always have brown discoloration. That being said my body is full of scars and a tiny scar under my boob is no big deal because no one will see it not even me unless I stick a mirror under my boobs! So I would go lift and or BA any day over sag at least u will feel confident and happy with what u see in the mirror :)

Ps depending on type of lift will depend on how bad the scar will be.