Win

Borderline lift - Implants only

Hi girls I'm new to this site & after as much info as possible regarding opting for implants only for borderline lift and and leaving the lift until later. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place I've never used a forum before :)

Just wanted to hear from anyone that got implants only & was happy & the other side if anyone wasn't happy & why? I've been told I'm borderline by photographs only. I'm a B cup looking for a full C My nipples are low as I don't have much lower pole. I don't really want high perky I would be happy with a full look with a bit of hang. I had my second & last child 5 months ago and back to back pregnancies have taken a toll on my breasts....ughhhh lucky bubs are cute & worth it!

I'm from Brisbane having consults with Dr Harwood, Scamp & Stradwick any other recommendations welcome even Sydney or Melbourne surgeons. I just want to go into this understanding more about possible outcomes.

Thank you!! :)

No-one wants a lift, it's not a nice thought. But good luck finding anyone who's had one and regrets it! An augmentation will make your breasts a bigger version of the shape they are now, fill out the volume our babies take away :) But it won't raise your nipple height much. Another consideration is how much bigger you want to go. I went into my second PS consult (first one told me I needed a lift) fully convinced I could get away without having a lift. I was just kidding myself in hindsight. I would have needed like a 500 or 600cc implant to fill my gals up and I was already a D - I would have been a ridiculous size. You'll notice the girls who are borderline and go without usually get quite large implants.

Good luck with your decision. Get a couple of opinions, check out a few sets of before boobs, but most of all be realistic. No point spending all that money and having dodgey results because you're frightened of the scars. They seriously fade to nothing.

Too true...i guess thinking about having a lift makes me scared because when I initially thought about a BA I was thinking of it being straightforward (a bit naive) & a lift just adds another dimension I hadn't ever really thought about. But hearing that about not regretting it makes me feel more hopeful & if I end up down that road I should look at it as a positive that they will be better than now Thank you

HI Win . . I haven't got any photos up as yet.

I had weight loss, two babies and needed volume. First surgeon I saw recommended a lift and implant around 250cc, I went to a second surgeon and was told my all a lift would do would be to raise the nipple and as I was borderline a larger implant for my larger BWD would be successful and if I still wasn't happy we could talk lift afterwards and he would only charge the gap to what the implant would be. I had surgery last week, im 6 days post op and went with 465cc dual plane extra high profile round. I am amazed at how they are lifted and filled and I was a deflated 12c and would now be a 12d. They are amazing. I have a 7 month old, and a two year old and the pain is less than I thought and I have definitely done more with the kids than I should have. I have hubby helping and recruited my brother here for a week to help out with lifting. The surgeon told me he was so happy with how they turned out and I wont have a lift at all now. Ill try get some photos up for you as I lost 50kgs before I had kids, then breastfed the boys (first for six months, second only for 6 weeks)....So I definitely would see a couple surgeons before making a decision xx

Welcome to the forum win. I was borderline lift. I ended up getting 560cc bigger implants than most girls on here I'm only two months in so I can't tell u yet how it worked out as I have run into a tiny complication where the implants won't drop so I'm going in for a revision next month. So dec I'll be able to give you a proper answer :)

Also dr harwood has done an amazing job with one of the girls here! If I lived up uR way I would have gotten em done by him. Definitely worth uR time checking him out!

So glad it all turned out so well for you! I guess that's the part that confuses me so many surgeons say that implants alone do not lift nipples yet I've seen unreal results in my (obsessive) research. I suppose it really depends on the individual & the surgeons skill.

Would love to see your pics when you get a chance to upload them.

Going to see the surgeons in dec as I still have kgs to lose to get back to pre baby weight I'm hoping no more damage will be done!

Welcome to the forum win. I was borderline lift. I ended up getting 560cc bigger implants than most girls on here I'm only two months in so I can't tell u yet how it worked out as I have run into a tiny complication where the implants won't drop so I'm going in for a revision next month. So dec I'll be able to give you a proper answer :)

Also dr harwood has done an amazing job with one of the girls here! If I lived up uR way I would have gotten em done by him. Definitely worth uR time checking him out!

Thank you...so glad I found this site

Good luck with your revision hope it all goes smoothly for you :) looking forward to hearing about your results

Dr Dona can sometimes lift the nipples with just implants and no lift. He had photos on fb of one lady mum of 2 or 3 and I couldn't believe how much he managed to raise her nipple position with just implants. I think by doing this it would also come down to natural breast shape and amount of breast tissue. Oh and I'm pretty sure they were not overs either.

Dr Dona can sometimes lift the nipples with just implants and no lift. He had photos on fb of one lady mum of 2 or 3 and I couldn't believe how much he managed to raise her nipple position with just implants. I think by doing this it would also come down to natural breast shape and amount of breast tissue. Oh and I'm pretty sure they were not overs either.

Thanks

I has a look at that last night he did a really good job, & they weren't overs you're right