Jennoc07

Early October 2014 phuket breast augmentation

Hi guys,

I am 29 and heading to phuket next week for breast augmentation surgery with Dr Witoon on the 1 October. I will be there solo so if anyone else is also getting there breasts done around that time and would like to hang out and recover let me know! :)

Hiya, im 23 and im heading over to phuket next thursday to have breast augmentation at PIAC on the 3rd of oct - would love to meet up & have a recovering buddy :)

Ill be there untill the 12th

Im from w.a and im going through cosmeditour - what about you?

Hi girls I also fly out next Thursday and have my surgery on the 3rd who is your surgeon? I have dr boonchai I'm hoping to get a simple BA. I'm travelling with my hubby but would be nice to keep in touch and go through this with someone who is also going through the same thing. What sizes are you ladies looking at getting x

Oh lovely - same day as me :) my surgeon is dr Narupon, I'm looking at going upto 600 cc is the surgeon gives the all clear or possibly just 500-550 cc as I am a C cup now and want to be a DD :) I want biggens

Hi! I'm 29 from Wa and traveling solo as well. I fly out on the 4th and surgery is on the 6th with de narupon. I'd love to meet up and have some recovery buddies! I'm staying at the andaman embrace in patong... I'll send you ladies some pms!