Febtime

Feel of textured implants with little-to-no breast tissue pre-op?

Hi girls!

I'm booked to have my BA in mid Feb next year, however I'm a little concerned with how they will feel post-op. I'm booked with Dr Boonchai, and PIAC don't offer smooth implants which I have heard are more natural feeling. I'm afraid that I will end up with a very firm result as I don't have any breast tissue to cover the implants, even though I'm going under the muscle. I'm barely even a 10AA, and bras are pretty much just used as fillers for my clothing :(

Just wanting to hear from any textured-implant girls that barely had any breast tissue pre-op, or any girls that have had textured implants. How do you find the feel of your boobs and do you feel that they are overly firm? 

i think textured are better for us girls with little to no tissue as it helps reduce the risk of rippling and other complications. i have them and didn't second guess my surgeon at all, he said they suited so i went with it. obviously i can't comment on smooth but i don't have an issue with them being too firm or anything and I'm only 6 months out. i love mine, i have the allergan natrelle 410s, a highly cohesive textured anatomical implant. no complaints here :) 

Hey Febtime. I'm a Dr B girl that had very little breast tissue also. I'm now 10weeks PO and in the last 2 weeks my boobs have softened a lot and almost feel like they are all mine. I can't (and could never) feel the implant to touch, and the feeling of having them in there is almost gone. Basically it feels exactly like I thought they would. No complaints at all :-)

I had pretty much zero breast tissue just loose skin. I used to be a nice c cup but after 3 babies and 4.5 years of breast feeding with my boobs going up to dd's while feeding then threw some weight loss into the equation and all i was left with was horrible empty sacks of nothing! I have textured anatomicals and while they are quite firm there is also a softness to them and they squish together nicely( if that makes any sense). I also have very thin skin so it did take a bit of skill from my surgeon to use every bit of muscle to cover them. I can sometimes feel the implant in the middle down the bottom and at the sides but you definitely can not see it.

They look great and that's all I really care about and i could not be happier with my results.

I'm only just 15 days post op with textured anatomicals but I don't find them too firm at all, granted at the moment I have a bit of fluid softening them I have had a good feel of them at the bottom where I can feel more of the implant and I don't think they are too firm at all. Because I had so little breast tissue prior to surgery anything there now is an adjustment,. Feel free to FR me if you want to see a bit more.

I was a very flat A before and have round textured unders and its still very early and textured is said to be a little firmer and take longer to settle but I can already feel them softening up heaps. The last week has been a massive difference. If it keeps softening at this rate it will be very soft and squishy in a few months and almost indistinguishable from real breast tissue.

I'm only just 15 days post op with textured anatomicals but I don't find them too firm at all, granted at the moment I have a bit of fluid softening them I have had a good feel of them at the bottom where I can feel more of the implant and I don't think they are too firm at all. Because I had so little breast tissue prior to surgery anything there now is an adjustment,. Feel free to FR me if you want to see a bit more.

do you mind if I send you a FR usplusthree?

febtime i have just FR you. im currently still breast feeding but i know pre this baby i was the same as you and can only expect worse when i stop BF this one ( if thats even possible) so curious to hear how it all turns out for you. have have not booked surgery yet....